• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That's me and thank you :)
I go though this exchange with her almost daily, but she's fallen down such a deep Yaoi hole I don't think there's any return.

My sister went down this road. It lead to her leaving most anime behind and mostly watching Arashi shows.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Is the anime similar to the game? Is it closely follow the story of each character?

I am not an anime fan (K-ON was special) and I already know the stories of most of the characters. So I wonder if it is worth it.

I do not mind changing my avatar if you like yours. I am always changing my avatar.

It's loosely based on the iM@S 2 game. There's a character specific episode for each character. Only covers some of the game's stories, but it's pretty good. It does cost a bit much to buy them all though...

I just got home and changed mine. I change my avatar a lot too so don't worry about it if you want to keep it =)

Hello!

Uraizen

Banned
I agree (ʳ ´º㉨º)ʳ

Excellent.

Annyong.

*hugs ura*

*hugs*

Thank you but I think you are thinking of someone else.

Unless you share the same name with somebody else in our little group, then I'm pretty sure you're who I've heard of. Obviously I don't know you personally, but I have seen your name mentioned. Even if you're not who I think you are, let's be friends!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
It's free hugs time?

AcchiKocci04_03.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
He probably worded that a little weird. He doesn't mean he's literally seen you in the irc before, he means he's heard of your name before there, as I've talked about the old thread in their many times.

Yeah, this is what I meant, sorry. I know my grammar isn't the best.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Don't worry, I'll rep for you in the meantime <3

Although, come the 26th, it's changing a few days for the new Arrested Development episodes ;)

Understandable. That's a valid reason! So hype.

Also, I know I said this in AnimeGAF, but my avatar is
from when I Rule 63'd myself in 3DCG a few years ago

God this is weird. Or is it?

Understandable. That's a valid reason! So hype.

Also, I know I said this in AnimeGAF, but my avatar is
from when I Rule 63'd myself in 3DCG a few years ago

God this is weird. Or is it?

I don't think it's weird, but others might. I love rule 63 stuff, as I've alluded to many times, including Female Ranma being my waifu <3

Madao

we have a Ritsu army so there's no shortage of representatives.

meanwhile, the Mugi army could use a few extra members.

i've been wanting to change avatar lately but haven't seen a good replacement. this is your chance to make a cute Mugi drawing chet hehe.

"K-On!?" isn't a show, silly.

that's the secret spinoff where the girls are spotted in a not-so-cute event and a scandal blows out.

frequency

Unless you share the same name with somebody else in our little group, then I'm pretty sure you're who I've heard of. Obviously I don't know you personally, but I have seen your name mentioned. Even if you're not who I think you are, let's be friends!

He probably worded that a little weird. He doesn't mean he's literally seen you in the irc before, he means he's heard of your name before there, as I've talked about the old thread in their many times.

I understand. I was confuse because I do not use "frequency" in the irc.

I hope not much was say of me...

Uraizen

Banned

No, no, your name was just dropped, that's all. I tend to remember things like that for no reason. I just thought it was amusing that I recognized your name. Don't worry, it was just a little conversation starter, which seems to have worked!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I want cajun or Chet or someone to draw the rule-63'd-me in my avatar sometime. That'd be great and stuff.

I wish I could draw. ;_;

Also I would consider using a Mugi avatar at some point if it were adorable "determined face" Mugi.

Ultimadrago

Nope, just talking about things in this thread and the first one.
I want cajun or Chet or someone to draw the rule-63'd-me in my avatar sometime. That'd be great and stuff.

I wish I could draw. ;_;

Also I would consider using a Mugi avatar at some point if it were adorable "determined face" Mugi.
Maybe.
I don't need a K-ON avatar. Especially when I can be Kuroko instead.
Who?
too bad sawa is the best huh

too bad sawa is the best huh

I guess you really want a response, don't you?

Top Bottom