• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

frequency

It's loosely based on the iM@S 2 game. There's a character specific episode for each character. Only covers some of the game's stories, but it's pretty good. It does cost a bit much to buy them all though...

I just got home and changed mine. I change my avatar a lot too so don't worry about it if you want to keep it =)
Thank you.

I am willing to pay for quality. The characters and their stories are the main reason I love the games. If it's not a direct copy of the game, it may be worth watching to see more detail of the characters and interactions with the larger group.

No, no, your name was just dropped, that's all. I tend to remember things like that for no reason. I just thought it was amusing that I recognized your name. Don't worry, it was just a little conversation starter, which seems to have worked!
Ah yes. Nice to meet you.

Nope, just talking about things in this thread and the first one.
Ok. That is good. There is some information that come out in #pokegaf I prefer did not.

Thank you.

I am willing to pay for quality. The characters and their stories are the main reason I love the games. If it's not a direct copy of the game, it may be worth watching to see more detail of the characters and interactions with the larger group.
People say that the show is worth it just for the animations alone, so I think if you like the characters already you will enjoy it. Though you should probably check it out before you buy it, if it really is incredibly expensive.

Ah yes. Nice to meet you.
Uraizen is a nice guy, if not a little weird.

Ok. That is good. There is some information that come out in #pokegaf I prefer did not.
I don't like to talk about other people's more private things unless they're present.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Thank you.

It really isn't a direct copy of the game at all. There are a lot of interactions with the whole group. I'm sure you'll like it :)

Stark

Banned
I don't really check off topic much, it moves too fast for me to keep up :p

I agree! but nonetheless:

DPJouAa.jpg

Welcome :3

Help me, K-On-gaf! There's idolmaster, in english,! On ios! 3 games to get all the girls, $55 each. What do I dooooo I've wanted to play idolmaster forever

edit- oh looks like you all are already talking about it. I'll just be over there. in the corner.

Labrys

Help me, K-On-gaf! There's idolmaster, in english,! On ios! 3 games to get all the girls, $55 each. What do I dooooo I've wanted to play idolmaster forever

edit- oh looks like you all are already talking about it. I'll just be over there. in the corner.

If you want Idolmaster, (I think we discussed this earlier), IM@S2 is $45 on Playasia for PS3 (Region Free), or less than that on the JPSN.

Shiny Festa is a gigantic rip-off, especially for it being on IOS.

frequency

People say that the show is worth it just for the animations alone, so I think if you like the characters already you will enjoy it. Though you should probably check it out before you buy it, if it really is incredibly expensive.

The first couple episodes are like 5500円. Anime is really expensive. The series would cost about $500 I think.

I will look on that crunch web site first.

It really isn't a direct copy of the game at all. There are a lot of interactions with the whole group. I'm sure you'll like it :)

I hope I do!

And Shiny Festa is bad.

I have Funky Note. The included episode when you start the game was interesting but the actual game play is really really bad. It's a rhythm game made by people who don't know how to make rhythm games.

I am a very big Idolmaster fan. And I only tolerated that game for about 45 minutes.

cjkeats

Shiny Festa is fun, but not $55 on iOS fun. I have one of them on PSP.

If you want Idolmaster, (I think we discussed this earlier), IM@S2 is $45 on Playasia for PS3 (Region Free), or less than that on the JPSN.

But it don't have english does it?
I will look on that crunch web site first.

It is on there, that's where I watched it.

Shiny Festa is a gigantic rip-off, especially for it being on IOS.
I. DON'T. SPEAK. JAPLISH.

I would love to play any other english version of idolmaster out there, but us bottom feeding english speakers can only have a shiny fiesta
You should not buy any of those. I heard they don't even have the best part: awkwardly interacting with little girls.

[looks for an appropriate picture]

I.. I couldn't find a gif so... I guess I can just tell you how I feel? With words? I read that once in wikipedia about people doing that before. I guess I"ll try it.

I am upset.

Seems like there are a lot of new K-ON Gaffers recently. To all of you I say hello!! I love this place :).

On a completely unrelated note, I am going to an early screening of Star Trek Into Darkness tonight in Tysons Corner, VA. Very, very excited!

cjkeats

I. DON'T. SPEAK. JAPLISH.

I would love to play any other english version of idolmaster out there, but us bottom feeding english speakers can only have a shiny fiesta

[looks for an appropriate picture]
There's an English patch for one of the psp games, I've been playing it and being terrible at producing Haruka. It's pretty well done so far.

Labrys

There's an English patch for one of the psp games, I've been playing it and being terrible at producing Haruka. It's pretty well done so far.

Oh, I forgot about that. I played it for a bit, had fun producing Makoto but I was awful at it. I forgot how many times you could sing one song, but I had her sing Taiyou no Jealousy a whooole bunch of times.

StayDead

Seems like there are a lot of new K-ON Gaffers recently. To all of you I say hello!! I love this place :).

On a completely unrelated note, I am going to an early screening of Star Trek Into Darkness tonight in Tysons Corner, VA. Very, very excited!

Wait did it come out in Europe/the UK early then? I saw it saturday. Fantastic film, hope you enjoy it :D

"$50 for a two episode bluray? Puhleez, that's what I'll pay for the entire series."

Exactly, but I think at this point most in Japan probably buy them more as a way to support the shows than to actually have the show to watch whenever, as the first volumes almost always seem to sell more than the volumes afterwards.
Then there's always the ridiculous promotions they tie in with the sets to, like tickets to events and such...

Uraizen

Banned
Exactly, but I think at this point most in Japan probably buy them more as a way to support the shows than to actually have the show to watch whenever, as the first volumes almost always seem to sell more than the volumes afterwards.
Then there's always the ridiculous promotions they tie in with the sets to, like tickets to events and such...

I would buy the TTGL blurays if they took away a digit from the price. Trying to price anime here like it's priced in Japan... Good luck with that!

Top Bottom