• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Superflat

Watched about half of K-On!! two years ago and started it up again last week. Show's still good! Rewatching it all from the beginning though, since I forgot most of the previous episodes.

StayDead

speaking of imas

NHTSEQG.jpg

Someone do something to make me watch K-On tonight.
There's an episode in the second season that's all about Sawako. How's that for a carrot at the end of a stick for you?
Watched about half of K-On!! two years ago and started it up again last week. Show's still good! Rewatching it all from the beginning though, since I forgot most of the previous episodes.

Yeah, I've been rewatching K-ON!! recently as well. It's really good. I also love reading what other people have to say about the show to!

StayDead

I still need to watch the movie. I can't believe I haven't got around to doing it yet after being hyped since it was announced >_>

Uraizen

Banned
Which just shows you that games are also pretty overvalued themselves when you see their prices collapse in such a short time after release.

It's not my fault I value games differently! For example, I wouldn't pay $60 for Injustice because the netcode sucked. That automatically devalues the product to me. However, I'll go buy a game like Metal Gear Rising because I feel what I got out of the game was worth the price point. Then there's some games I won't even accept for free because my disdain for them is so strong!

Point is, most games aren't worth $60 and TTGL sure as hell isn't worth over half a grand!

Welcome! It is indeed a good show, it's so heart warming.

speaking of imas

As could would say, "Oh my fucking hnnnnnnng."

One of the most delicious looking carrots ever.
You get to see her
on stage again!
I still need to watch the movie. I can't believe I haven't got around to doing it yet after being hyped since it was announced >_>
Oh trust me, the movie is definitely worth the hype!
It's not my fault I value games differently! For example, I wouldn't pay $60 for Injustice because the netcode sucked. That automatically devalues the product to me. However, I'll go buy a game like Metal Gear Rising because I feel what I got out of the game was worth the price point. Then there's some games I won't even accept for free because my disdain for them is so strong!

Point is, most games aren't worth $60 and TTGL sure as hell isn't worth over half a grand!
I'm not saying it's your problem, I'm saying it's the game industries problem.

Madao

for me, a game is worth it as long as i can reach the '$1 = 1 hour of entertainment' ratio.

i need to replay most games to reach that since i finish them under 20 hours usually.

Uraizen

Banned
for me, a game is worth it as long as i can reach the '$1 = 1 hour of entertainment' ratio.

i need to replay most games to reach that since i finish them under 20 hours usually.

But what if you play a short game and feel like you get $10 worth of entertainment for every hour?

Madao

But what if you play a short game and feel like you get $10 worth of entertainment for every hour?

that's a bonus. the ratio i use is the minimum for all games.

though i have to admit i have never played a game i enjoyed a lot and played few times. the games i really like surpass the $1 = 1 hour ratio easily.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
*looks up from painting*

Oh yeah, hi guys. Sorry I'm not around more, my phone is bad lately + trying to paint stuff + terrible multi-tasker = doesn't post as often as I'd like.

orz

Top Bottom