• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Chet's Mioverse.

zxYwKmd.png
mquxxpX.png

5lojOXd.png
89zq2dS.png
TFVrtx9.png
7b7FAmo.png
PdOXtsS.png
ttGqYAs.png

XXdMxTd.png
Ob3dJ76.png

BAPhuen.png
KTmfcaK.png
DrEKUkR.png
qXpLO35.png
MaqVEtv.png
mCxxZKE.png

tP9UPX0.png
uQCBfgE.png

lcyAKYw.png
Kgd22xy.png
RxUtDJH.png
4BHkSjO.png
owmMEQU.png
:)
That is amazing. <3 Mio
Thank You!
we need a mugiverse and a ritsuverse.
You're free to make them yourself!
I need a source of that avatar. I need it.
And yes a ritsuverse would be miraculous.
vjv7tR9.jpg

It's from episode 6 from the first season. Though I don't get why they made her hand black though...
I even have the Ritsu Nendoroid of her in the outfit.

hey you guys, uh, is there a sawako figure anywhere

thats no k-on
It's close enough, since it's just as awesome!

Congrats on the Beowulf win.
Thank you Stark :3

WAIT BEOWULF WON? :DDDD

*tackles Grimmy*
WE DID IT BROTHER ;_;

Skull Girls is dead to me.
he's the best girl

How many of you actually play the game or have played it?
I do. Well, did. I had it on 360 so the patch that basically changed the game never came until the other day.

http://i.imgur.com/NlEbfwQ.jpg[IMG]
[spoiler]And the other one is a petite nendoroid, not a full sized one lol[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Th-that's a doll, boys don't play with them!

And isn't the Sawa nendo-not-nendo [URL="www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-05673"]this[/URL]? That ain't no nendo!

Theonik

K-ON! Live House!
Nice episode, I kinda missed K-ON! Shame that all I have left now is the second set of Ura-ON specials. RIP

I can't a lot of things.
...Not since the accident, anyway.
The what?
j-japan sucks

people here seem to like her but NO JAPAN HAS TO LIKE THE DUMB ONES
Well, the Alter Nodoka figure just got released this year, so there's always hope there might be a Sawako or Jun Alter figure down the road...
Just for me!
B-baka!
K-ON! Live House!
Nice episode, I kinda missed K-ON! Shame that all I have left now is the second set of Ura-ON specials. RIP

Wait, how did you manage to miss this episode, yet you managed to watch the original Ura-ON! specials? Did you watch season 2's OVA?

Theonik

Wait, how did you manage to miss this episode, yet you managed to watch the original Ura-ON! specials? Did you watch season 2's OVA?
I watched K-ON! as it aired so I had only seen the first 12 episodes, I managed to watch Ura-on because I knew about it but didn't know about the 13th unaired episode and never got around watching Live House. If you recall I posted impressions about it a few months back on the AnimeGAF OT. (13 that is) decided it was time to watch live house today.
With season 2, I watched it long after the BDs were out so I got everything except for the Ura-ON specials that came with it that I should watch at a later time.

I watched K-ON! as it aired so I had only seen the first 12 episodes, I managed to watch Ura-on because I knew about it but didn't know about the 13th unaired episode and never got around watching Live House. If you recall I posted impressions about it a few months back on the AnimeGAF OT. (13 that is) decided it was time to watch live house today.
With season 2, I watched it long after the BDs were out so I got everything except for the Ura-ON specials that came with it that I should watch at a later time.

Yes, but what about season one's Ura-ON! specials?

Best game on the Wii U.

I'll agree to that! I don't think I have you as a friend on Wii U...my NNID is Amishpriest. Might be nice to try to play some WO3 online sometime. Though I do owe a few people here some games which I will try to get to, possibly later Sunday or Monday.

Speaking of Musou, I would totally buy Dynasty Warriors 8 on Wii U especially if it used the Gamepad effectively. But alas, it looks like I'll have to get the PS3 version.

EDIT: Chet's Mioverse is also one of the best things to happen to Wii U. We should totally be getting a New Super Mio U ;)

Well, the Alter Nodoka figure just got released this year, so there's always hope there might be a Sawako or Jun Alter figure down the road...
HERE'S HOPING

I hope it's not a figure of just her dumb outfit with the mask. I want Death Devil Sawa or regular Sawa, not no masked fiend!!

Speaking of adding friends, nobody ever added me on Steam from earlier this week. ;_;
that's because i already had you ya big

something

Theonik

Yes, but what about season one's Ura-ON! specials?
I've seen those already. I wouldn't have missed them to begin with if MAL weren't idiots and mislabelled the episode numbers. (they include 13 as part of the original series. Yet livehouse as an OVA and they do the same with the passport ep on Season 2.)

EDIT: Chet's Mioverse is also one of the best things to happen to Wii U. We should totally be getting a New Super Mio U ;)

Thank you!
HERE'S HOPING

I hope it's not a figure of just her dumb outfit with the mask. I want Death Devil Sawa or regular Sawa, not no masked fiend!!

If the other Alter figures are to go by, you shouldn't have to worry.
I've seen those already. I wouldn't have missed them to begin with if MAL weren't idiots and mislabelled the episode numbers. (they include 13 as part of the original series. Yet livehouse as an OVA and they do the same with the passport ep on Season 2.)

That's because 13 is a part of the season. Pretty much every source I've seen says it aired a week after episode 12.

Top Bottom