• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Then you watch the anime and all she does is sleep.

I feel like sleeping now...

rgx4trvhmsqc.gif

You sleep even less than me.

10pm to 6am (and occasionally beyond) are my anime hours. A room devoid of light and noise keeps my melatonin at the right level, placing me in a serene and attentive mood. It's the perfect opportunity for a bit of escapism, leading to peaceful, personal, and sometimes magical experiences.
I just described some drug didn't I? :p

Whenever I do manage to sleep, it's usually not for long because neighborhood dogs are the spawn of satan.

Good lord man. How much do you sleep then?!?!?!

5 hours is all I need for a busy day and it can last for 32 hours. on "anime days" I can compete with Kumin-senpai!

Yay, I finished watching Sherlock season 3 today. Best Show EVAR!!!
Plus started on that show that dancing girls is from. It's actually quite funny.
10pm to 6am (and occasionally beyond) are my anime hours. Dark room, no noise, and melatonin at the right level to keep me attentive make for a peaceful, personal, and sometimes magical experience.

Whenever I do manage to sleep, it's usually not for long because neighborhood dogs are the spawn of satan.
Good lord man. How much do you sleep then?!?!?!

10pm to 6am (and occasionally beyond) are my anime hours. A room devoid of light and noise keeps my melatonin at the right level, placing me in a serene and attentive mood. It's the perfect opportunity for a bit of escapism, leading to peaceful, personal, and sometimes magical experiences.
I just described some drug didn't I? :p

Haha

How much do you guys sleep? I thought Aiko was the only nightowl here

Which one, Chuunibyou?
I usually sleep anywhere between 6 to 12 hours depending on how much sleep I had the other day and if I have to work. I should be going to be now since it is 4:35 AM here
Also, yeah that one.

Alrighty, I'm off to dreamland. Peace out guys.
And nice try there Zoba. My requote shall shame you forever mwahahahahahahaha

I didn't change much lol. I have a habit of editing within minutes after posting, whether it's rewording, quoting, or adding gifs.

And good night!

I work all night then I sleep a few hours during the day.

Where do you work? I'm debating whether I should give night shifts a go

cajunator

Banned
I didn't change much lol. I have a habit of editing within minutes after posting, whether it's rewording, quoting, or adding gifs.

And good night!

Where do you work? I'm debating whether I should give night shifts a go

A dispatch center for fuel trucks.

A dispatch center for fuel trucks.

Is it usually busy? That reminds me of someone (not sure if it was this thread or elsewhere) who worked at an oil service center at night I think. Practically no customers.

I think I'd rather get paid to watch anime though. Or something that I can actually do at night and not fall asleep from boredom.
teepee aiko's house evey night until aiko watches k-on?

I work a 12 hour shift 6 pm to 6am and its usually pretty busy. I am constantly keeping watch on the progress of 20-25 trucks and then setting up routes for am dispatch to take over. The phone rings about 100 times at night.

wowzers. how do you have time to consume cute things between sleeping and working?

Is it usually busy? That reminds me of someone (not sure if it was this thread or elsewhere) who worked at an oil service center at night I think. Practically no customers.

I think I'd rather get paid to watch anime though. Or something that I can actually do at night and not fall asleep from boredom.

That's mean. But I like it :)
Ok now I'm off.

cajunator

Banned

I work a 12 hour shift 6 pm to 6am and its usually pretty busy. I am constantly keeping watch on the progress of 20-25 trucks and then setting up routes for am dispatch to take over. The phone rings about 100 times at night.

cajunator

Banned

wowzers. how do you have time to consume cute things between sleeping and working?

Theres ALWAYS time for cute

Top Bottom