• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

what does yuri mean?

Ask Akarin

oG1HCBl.jpg

I didn't find out what "Yuri" meant until like a week after I watched YuruYuri. The show made a ton more sense after that.

And Sakura Trick must be watched. Its impossible to feel depressed or bummed out after watch. It'll instant make you feel better no matter your mood.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 6
crazy-dance.gif

yes!!! While not exactly
the kiss
its close enough!

Absolutely haaaaate watching shows as they are currently airing. Takes too damn long for the episodes to come out. It's another reason why I have a healthy backlog of shows to watch so I can binge as I please. :p

Sadly I got sucked into Golden Time and Log Horizon and am paying for it ;___;

foxuzamaki

Absolutely haaaaate watching shows as they are currently airing. Takes too damn long for the episodes to come out. It's another reason why I have a healthy backlog of shows to watch so I can binge as I please. :p

Guess how I felt when I was sure there was a 7th episode out and then got crushed, damn week days ;_;

xD

Ya I know what you mean. If it's a show I really like, the wait is agonizing. It's good for some where I'd get bored if I was watching straight through, but for some like Sakura Trick I don't want to wait! D:

foxuzamaki

Ive gotten a little better at managing current airing anime, but theres still a couple shows I wish dreadfully that the new episode was out like yesterday.

foxuzamaki

Gonna go take a nap thats probably gonna last 3 or more hours thanks to a screaming baby waking me up this morning, cya later guys!

Top Bottom