• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning all! Soooo even though I have all the episodes on US Blu Ray... I kinda couldn't resist preordering this:

81aG6UDGg3L._AA1500_.jpg

Somebody be sure to pinch me when my credit card statement comes in next month

tumblr_m83l9atlM51rsxn5po1_r1_500.gif

Good mornin'!

So which retailer did you preorder from? Different bonuses and all...

Good mornin'!

So which retailer did you preorder from? Different bonuses and all...

I went with Amazon JP, just the 'standard edition' for just under ¥20,000. I saw they had an LE with an Azusa fabric poster but it was much more expensive. The only other preorder bonus I knew of was with CDJapan, an Azusa stand pop:

PCXE-60072_EX1.jpg

However Amazon are usually very fast on global shipping for me, and with customs paid upfront it came to the same price that CDJapan are charging with their preorder bonus - but I'd be hit with import charges separately if I went through them.

I went with Amazon JP, just the 'standard edition' for just under ¥20,000. I saw they had an LE with an Azusa fabric poster but it was much more expensive. The only other preorder bonus I knew of was with CDJapan, an Azusa stand pop:

PCXE-60072_EX1.jpg

However Amazon are usually very fast on global shipping for me, and with customs paid upfront it came to the same price that CDJapan are charging with their preorder bonus - but I'd be hit with import charges separately if I went through them.

Life sized stand? If so, I know what my next paycheck is going on!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Kyoani subtly wants to bring as much fanservice as they can possibly get away with in this family friendly anime, episode 6 they totally wanted to get a upskirt shot of dekomori so badly in all the positions she was in.
and dont get me started on the ED lol

Good morning! And greetings to all the new people :)

It's true, I'm trapped here, too. Nobody can ever really leave.

Why would anyone want to?

I wish this was an actual thing. A K-ON special exhibit would work well in the Freer Gallery of Art and the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Or maybe just some cross promotion during the Sakura Matsuri.

Morning all! Soooo even though I have all the episodes on US Blu Ray... I kinda couldn't resist preordering this:

81aG6UDGg3L._AA1500_.jpg

Somebody be sure to pinch me when my credit card statement comes in next month

tumblr_m83l9atlM51rsxn5po1_r1_500.gif

That looks really nice...and also out of my budget :(.

StayDead

Different weird, I've been using the Intellimouse 3.0 for like 4-5 years at this point so something different is weird.

Also the K-ON subforum on animesuki got moved to the retired section, how sad ;_;

So... After you finish that you'll watch Kanon, right? Right?

After I finish it I am going to finally push myself to finish Season 2 of K-On...trying to take my time but I feel like I should go ahead and watch the rest. Not like I won't ever watch it again...hell I have already rewatched some of season 1.

After I finish it I am going to finally push myself to finish Season 2 of K-On...trying to take my time but I feel like I should go ahead and watch the rest. Not like I won't ever watch it again...hell I have already rewatched some of season 1.

B-But... Kanon...

o4fnDhR.gif

How about after K-On then?

Dammit Mike, pushing me hard over here lol. I like to collect and now I am looking at ordering the set.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

yrymchy8zd1w.gif

It's made by Kyoto Animation. I know you like Toradora! and AnimeGAF recommended Toradora! to me after I asked about stuff similar to Kanon. There's a good mix of romance and comedy in it with some sad moments too. Oh, and Yui Horie who voiced Minori in Toradora! plays a big part in this.

Ah and I have credit sitting there on Amazon from Mturk work.
If people are saying to watch that after Toradora...then ya I will watch it soon. Need a good romcom again.

Ah and I have credit sitting there on Amazon from Mturk work.
If people are saying to watch that after Toradora...then ya I will watch it soon. Need a good romcom again.

It was the opposite. They recommended to watch Toradora! after I wanted something similar to Kanon.

Top Bottom