• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Sure thing! I really love the little set. So perfect to have on my computer desk.

That price alone is waaaaaaaaaaay better than I'm sure I could find elsewhere too, even for being "used". Not worried about that since everything I've bought used from Mandarake/AmiAmi has been in immaculate condition almost regardless of the rating.

That price alone is waaaaaaaaaaay better than I'm sure I could find elsewhere too, even for being "used". Not worried about that since everything I've bought used from Mandarake/AmiAmi has been in immaculate condition almost regardless of the rating.

Mine had the same rating and all the plastic inside the case seemed like it was never removed. Was brand new to me...not sure how it even got a B lol

cjkeats

So this appeared in my mail box today!
GUlcRyO.jpg
My prize from the K-ON Xmas Quiz!
The Azusa picture is hilarious. I love it.

So this appeared in my mail box today!

My prize from the K-ON Xmas Quiz!

The Azusa picture is hilarious. I love it.
YAAAAAAAY

That was the first image that I finished. Originally I was gonna draw each winner's favorite K-ON girl in that pose, but changed my mind. That picture's my favorite, even though I kept the Ritsu one. >_>

So...it was supposed to be 50 today (which would feel like 70 with as cold it's been) and instead it's like 34 and it's been pouring all day. Yay!

la7vayj.jpg

YAAAAAAAY

That was the first image that I finished. Originally I was gonna draw each winner's favorite K-ON girl in that pose, but changed my mind. That picture's my favorite, even though I kept the Ritsu one. >_>

:(

Top Bottom