• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Time to stalk the mail man again. He has two packages for me maybe 3. Expecting Donkey Kong TF to show up today along with some manga (including the College K-On) and maybe DanganRonpa for Vita.

Time to perch on the roof and wait.

My post person already delivered a DanganRonpa treat for me today... Ultimate Fashionista. Junko is sooooo tall, I could barely get her in shot! Easily the tallest (and one of the most badass) figures in my collection :)

iHZXDc1OHreqa.jpg

ipl6n4WafRfvX.jpg

iQdTK9QWT52jV.jpg

ijOxUoc3XIUoq.jpg

iJFvOdWnC9plv.jpg

My post person already delivered a DanganRonpa treat for me today... Ultimate Fashionista. Junko is sooooo tall, I could barely get her in shot! Easily the tallest (and one of the most badass) figures in my collection :)

iHZXDc1OHreqa.jpg

ipl6n4WafRfvX.jpg

iQdTK9QWT52jV.jpg

ijOxUoc3XIUoq.jpg

iJFvOdWnC9plv.jpg

She's like a grown up Clover from 999. Very nice figure. How do you like the game compared to 999 anyway?

Awesome! I am looking forward to playing the game. Will be my first of that genre.

Play 999 and VLR too. ;P

All this birthday tracking...
I only remember K-ON! dates. They're the only ones that deserve it.
Awesome! I had a Mio delivery just arrive myself, so now it's your turn to ask me where the pics are ;) (soon!)

BhDooDwCEAESH-i.jpg

Happy Birthday, Ui! It's kinda strange that I never realised this before, but my Sister and Ui share the same day (^^)
Are you sure your sister isn't Ui?
Mio nendo arrived today! Just a lil' photo shoot I did for her :)

ibj8ArfdXEIf0H.jpg

i6ia8MKtna7Oh.jpg

ivUi43JKfX610.jpg

itlm202ma6tpy.jpg
That Mio was what started my Nendo obsession, and it's still one of my favorites!

3cute5me
Do you know who made this one?

Tenumi

Banned
I am soooooo ready for a new week. Driving/Riding in whiteout conditions that you couldn't even see your own car hood yesterday, and helping my Mom who caught the flu today, before she decided to go to the hospital for help (Where my Dad got out of work early and took over helping her).

I think I need a hug...

Well hell, looks like I'm out of a job.

So sorry to hear that :(. *hugs*

Yep on my growing list of things to play/watch/read

tumblr_mynspcanry1s0am14o1_500.gif

It'll end up being so long that you'll never catch up :p.

Awesome! I had a Mio delivery just arrive myself, so now it's your turn to ask me where the pics are ;) (soon!)

BhDooDwCEAESH-i.jpg

Happy Birthday, Ui! It's kinda strange that I never realised this before, but my Sister and Ui share the same day (^^)

It's Ui's birthday and of course I'm mostly away from the internet for most of the day ;_:

Anywho, happy birthday Ui!!

I am soooooo ready for a new week. Driving/Riding in whiteout conditions that you couldn't even see your own car hood yesterday, and helping my Mom who caught the flu today, before she decided to go to the hospital for help (Where my Dad got out of work early and took over helping her).

I think I need a hug...

tumblr_m82b7yXh951r5jtugo1_500.gif

LOLDSFAN

I think I need a hug...

*bro hug*

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

I think I need a hug...

*several chibi Mikus stampede unto you, hugging you from all directions*

cajunator

Banned
Yee guys I had spoopy dream that was spoopy. :(

I need a Mugi to make better. :(

Sorry to hear that. I had a weird dream yesterday. I was at some store in the middle of a city I heard a super loud noise and its a huge aircraft flying over. It passes by and then comes back but this time it had a sputtering soundf and then the engines give out and it crashes. But usually in my dreams the crashing comes right at me, so I run like hell to avoid it with parts flying everywhere. Its crazy.
Then I "wake up" and some friends are around in a different looking store and I start telling them about my dream. then I suddenly realize wait I was at my friends house (I had fallen asleep on his recliner chair during an episode of anime like I sometimes do at night) and tehn realized THAT was a dream too. So I had a three layered dream, inception style.

Sorry to hear that. I had a weird dream yesterday. I was at some store in the middle of a city I heard a super loud noise and its a huge aircraft flying over. It passes by and then comes back but this time it had a sputtering soundf and then the engines give out and it crashes. But usually in my dreams the crashing comes right at me, so I run like hell to avoid it with parts flying everywhere. Its crazy.
Then I "wake up" and some friends are around in a different looking store and I start telling them about my dream. then I suddenly realize wait I was at my friends house (I had fallen asleep on his recliner chair during an episode of anime like I sometimes do at night) and tehn realized THAT was a dream too. So I had a three layered dream, inception style.
in my dream

some woman was trying to shoot me :(

Top Bottom