• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

Mio figure is here! Pics to come tonight :)

12680149695_a8999c226f_o.gif

I await them eagerly <3

Also today I found out based Asami Imai loves Tetris/Puyopuyo. Yet another link we have, she'll definately marry me now! *swoons*

Here are the pics! Sorry for the delay.

May take some better pictures in better light tomorrow but didn't want to make you all wait. The figure is great, only reason I see it got a B rating used is some light damage on her other face plate but you really can't see it as it is covered by her hair. I feel like this figure looks a lot more like Mio than my other one. Glad I was able to get it at a decent price.

May take some better pictures in better light tomorrow but didn't want to make you all wait. The figure is great, only reason I see it got a B rating used is some light damage on her other face plate but you really can't see it as it is covered by her hair. I feel like this figure looks a lot more like Mio than my other one. Glad I was able to get it at a decent price.

gn1gT1K.jpg

Looks incredible. I want to get this one now...
Same. To avoid confusion in the future, someone should put together a k-on butt guide.
It's almost like someone already has...
No, I'm not going to post it.

Hallo!

I was not online today becuase I was watching anime.

But now I am here, for about 20 minutes because I have to be up at 10am!

odLYX59.gif

down with ui

Time to stalk the mail man again. He has two packages for me maybe 3. Expecting Donkey Kong TF to show up today along with some manga (including the College K-On) and maybe DanganRonpa for Vita.

Time to perch on the roof and wait.

Top Bottom