• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

That's crappy. Hope it's in good condition though? Not damaged?

Let us know what you think of Yotsuba after you've read it!

Astonishingly it is in perfect shape. Not sure how that is possible lol.

at least u have a local comic shope :(

I am lucky, there are a bunch of comic shops around here but this guy is great, half his shop is manga and anime. He takes trips to Japan sometimes to get random stuff, I need to ask him to find some K-On goodies for me.

I am lucky, there are a bunch of comic shops around here but this guy is great, half his shop is manga and anime. He takes trips to Japan sometimes to get random stuff, I need to ask him to find some K-On goodies for me.
all i have is a gamin' shop that has stuff like n64 and snes and genesis and game boy and dreamcast and stuff

Omg, so happy with this Yui figure!

0yTEh5I.jpg

ep6Ax7K.jpg

and for the other stuff, haven't opened Kirino yet...will do that later when I have more time to figure out what face and all that I want to display. I did open this...Naoe Kanetsugu from Samurai Girls

Omg, so happy with this Yui figure!

and for the other stuff, haven't opened Kirino yet...will do that later when I have more time to figure out what face and all that I want to display. I did open this...Naoe Kanetsugu from Samurai Girls

Great pictures as always. What kind of camera do you have?

Top Bottom