• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

:( Hope it comes soon, still no sight of my Yotsuba manga lol...pretty much written it off at this point and will file a claim with Amazon.

Pics to come tonight though!

I bought the first 2 or 3 volumes awhile back...and still haven't read them yet. I'm baaaaad about reading any manga I buy for some reason. Only so much time in the day, I guess.

I bought the first 2 or 3 volumes awhile back...and still haven't read them yet. I'm baaaaad about reading any manga I buy for some reason. Only so much time in the day, I guess.

I seem to be way better at reading my new manga than playing any of the games I get. So right now I am reeling back heavily on my game preorders. Although all that money seems to be going directly to figures now o_o;

mceLSyt.png
Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Ui

LayLa

also i heard people mentioning yotsuba??

i like yotsuba i have vol 1 and 2

Read more Yotsuba! The first part of Vol 4 is da best.
Bought some ridiculous K-On merch recently, not into figures so bought some cheap HTT stuff for my new flat. Practical!
Also got a really good deal on a US 2DS so will finally get to play SMT4 soon. Now need to figure out how to get eshop credit, going to assume that my credit card won't work ...

Bought some ridiculous K-On merch recently, not into figures so bought some cheap HTT stuff for my new flat. Practical!
Also got a really good deal on a US 2DS so will finally get to play SMT4 soon. Now need to figure out how to get eshop credit, going to assume that my credit card won't work ...

I wanna see what you got! I want to get some K-On goodies that are not figures so I need ideas.

Mio

Ritsu

Mugi

Ui

No Yui? :\

Ridiculous K-On merch? Practical? Not the toaster?
Well... Guess that wouldn't really be cheap...

5977031d0c91.gif

Yay Yotsuba finally arrived...in the weirdest packaging I have ever seen. Took almost a month for it to be sent from New Jersey to Virginia....give me a break. That and the package was open and you could see the entire spine of the manga. Surprised it didn't fall out, Post Office took care of it this time. Now time to get this guy a terrible review.

Yay Yotsuba finally arrived...in the weirdest packaging I have ever seen. Took almost a month for it to be sent from New Jersey to Virginia....give me a break. That and the package was open and you could see the entire spine of the manga. Surprised it didn't fall out, Post Office took care of it this time. Now time to get this guy a terrible review.
:O

i bought my yotsuba's from barnes and noble. :D

That's crappy. Hope it's in good condition though? Not damaged?

Let us know what you think of Yotsuba after you've read it!

Top Bottom