• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Good evening all! Well, it has been a great week for pickups here, especially those of a K-ON-themed variety... and today is no exception! (^^) A couple of NON-K-ONs first:

New livetune EP, 'DECORATOR'. Soon to be enjoyed in Project DIVA F 2nd by me A LOT. Lovely artwork on the CD/DVD set:

igMbDD7T3p22X.jpg

iHHcWV2TiFwT5.jpg

I kinda always wanted a figure from Senran Kagura, and although I was wavering on one of the Ikaruga figures, Asuka won out in the end. Much like the game itself, I can't take her too seriously with her, ahem... 'ample' figure :D

iRUWXEnPz4XSE.jpg

ibrlA0mV5nklgw.jpg

ibmiz4EIGK1FGp.jpg

iyQaykPRPrvwr.jpg

Trying out some silhouetting in my photography... it suits figures well!
ibqGOyegg0fZgy.jpg

And finally, well... it had to be another K-ON figure, right? My first proper Ritsu.. she's super cute :)

iUsOaU1obhBOe.jpg

ibcvUkFGHASyFX.jpg

iLnXbfSxKaiH3.jpg

iVc3IX9x95hZ8.jpg

EPIC ULTIMATE RITSU FINAL PHOTO TIME:
ivfEwu4TgVP50.jpg

(My personal favourite photo of the day!)

Fine taste as always, Snk. Both look great :) I think the only Alter in my collection is Momohime (from Oboromuramasa) and she is amazing...

momohime.jpg

I have an AmiAmi box to go and collect later this morning myself, photos will follow... :)

that figure is awesooome.

hi spyhunter!

Good evening all! Well, it has been a great week for pickups here, especially those of a K-ON-themed variety... and today is no exception! (^^)

ohh very nice :)

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I kinda always wanted a figure from Senran Kagura, and although I was wavering on one of the Ikaruga figures, Asuka won out in the end. Much like the game itself, I can't take her too seriously with her, ahem... 'ample' figure :D

iRUWXEnPz4XSE.jpg

ibrlA0mV5nklgw.jpg

ibmiz4EIGK1FGp.jpg

iyQaykPRPrvwr.jpg

They are bigger than her face... and and and defy gravity...

How does she tie her shoe...

cajunator

Banned
Fine taste as always, Snk. Both look great :) I think the only Alter in my collection is Momohime (from Oboromuramasa) and she is amazing...

momohime.jpg

I have an AmiAmi box to go and collect later this morning myself, photos will follow... :)

Ohhh yes. I have this one as well. I preordered her first print.

Omg I am so excited.

I was able to snag a light used Momohime figure (the figure posted earlier today). Didn't think I would get one for a reasonable price. Glad I was looking at AmiAmi tonight :D

Top Bottom