• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Omg, so happy with this Yui figure!

and for the other stuff, haven't opened Kirino yet...will do that later when I have more time to figure out what face and all that I want to display. I did open this...Naoe Kanetsugu from Samurai Girls

Fine taste as always, Snk. Both look great :) I think the only Alter in my collection is Momohime (from Oboromuramasa) and she is amazing...

momohime.jpg

I have an AmiAmi box to go and collect later this morning myself, photos will follow... :)

I hate that's she's soo expensive. She is the reason I wanted to get into Figure collecting. It's so beautiful and awesome. Plus I'm a fan of Muramasa The Demon Blade.

I'm jealous, I'll admit. And good morning :).

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of the new keion merch I got:

That's all I had time for this morning...more later assuming I'm not dead to the world later (again). It's been a really off week for me for whatever reason.

Oh you got them in! Awesome :)

I hate that's she's soo expensive. She is the reason I wanted to get into Figure collecting. It's so beautiful and awesome. Plus I'm a fan of Muramasa The Demon Blade.

I had her preordered when she was originally was coming out...then had to cancel for budgetary reasons. I'm still sad ;_;.

Oh you got them in! Awesome :)

Yep!

Wish I had a better camera...I'd like one of those Nikon SLR's but they're still out of my budget.

I had her preordered when she was originally was coming out...then had to cancel for budgetary reasons. I'm still sad ;_;.

Yep!

Wish I had a better camera...I'd like one of those Nikon SLR's but they're still out of my budget.

Could always go for a older model! I started on a Nikon D50 (actually still have the body lol) and worked my way up. Kinda depressing to see my 7000 goes for half what I payed for it now lol, but that is the way of electronics.

The worst part of that hobby are the lens cost. -_-

Also, I don't like the intro to Kanon. Too slow for my liking.

https://soundcloud.com/zobazeta/kanon-op-transposed/s-mzdO8
https://soundcloud.com/zobazeta/kanon-op-transposed-instrumental/s-Bp4QY

Uh-oh. Zoba will be mad at you now!

:p

speaking of gifs, found these amazing ones of a baka gaijin who spots Ayana Taketatsu and starts fooling around. <3 her for joining in!

zYIaTcn.gif

W2EsNyd.gif

F2SzvZT.gif

CfHQXtS.gif

<3 i'm in the wrong country

Top Bottom