• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
iokfsclf6y0d.gif

Still no though

HumbleHattsu

Most everyone is shocked how the author is able to get away with it all, when I was wikiing I found out there was a parent who put a complaint when she saw a magazine with the series on the cover but the author is able to get away with just enough that he/she wouldnt get in trouble for it.

^ a scene from to love ru darkness
Don't spoil the whole show

Most everyone is shocked how the author is able to get away with it all, when I was wikiing I found out there was a parent who put a complaint when she saw a magazine with the series on the cover but the author is able to get away with just enough that he/she wouldnt get in trouble for it.

^ a scene from to love ru darkness
Thought it was another seen that I saw somewhere here involving a tail and other stuff.

StayDead

I'm back home again and it looks like I made it in time.

To Love Ru is incredible. Based Yui, Based Yami, Based Momo, Based Mikan.. Heck, BASED EVERYONE! <3333333333

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hey. I've only seen the gifs :p

So far

Im the same, cept I heard that darkness the story gets alot better, and its not even about just the ecchi but just seeing where the story goes, its very samey and hard to trudge through the original to love ru like im doing now.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
AOQWEeP.gif

Yeah that sounds like a gr-... no it doesn't I don't have enough time to watch anything ;;

Even if you never plan to watch K-On, at least watch Cromartie High School, English Dub, the manga is amazing, but the anime with english dub had reach the heaven.

Top Bottom