• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Afternoon all!

i7ZlFa6NWso8F.png

Hey!

tumblr_mxhbo2cUob1rercezo1_500.gif

Good morning afternoon! Yesterday was...well...Tuesday...not to mention that I think my running coach is actually trying to kill me :p. Did start Kanon last night and got through 3 eps before passing out. Given how spotty my memory is I think I'd fit right in there! Also, uguuuuu~

This little cutie showed up on my doorstep this morning, so I just had to adopt her.

Awwwwwww! She is adorable :D.

5th Anniversary Blu Ray box-set has arrived. Let's do this!

That's one hell of a box set...it's probably a good thing I don't have the money in my budget right now :p.

Good morning afternoon! Yesterday was...well...Tuesday...not to mention that I think my running coach is actually trying to kill me :p. Did start Kanon last night and got through 3 eps before passing out. Given how spotty my memory is I think I'd fit right in there! Also, uguuuuu~

Hey hey!

sXko2Lo.gif

As much as I like figures, a good PC (I assume that's what you mean lol) is a wiser decision.

On the other hand, a good figure is probably going to hold its value better, or even appreciate in value ;).

Both are true but I did need a new PC anyways. As for the momohime figure, it is priceless to me as I always wanted it over any other figure and is the reason why I wanted to start collecting them.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Figures collecting can be pretty scary, especially if you start tracking your expense.

After I bought my first one, it was so hard to stop myself from completing my collection. I promise myself to only use the money from my gaming budget, but so far I owe my future self a lot of money. =/

Figures collecting can be pretty scary, especially if you start tracking your expense.

After I bought my first one, it was so hard to stop myself from completing my collection. I promise myself to only use the money from my gaming budget, but so far I owe my future self a lot of money. =/

I have a limit of one PVC per month now, unless I find a REALLY good deal on something I want. So I have to at least make sure I'm making good choices.

Anywho, leaving work now to go try to outrun some storms. Hopefully I won't totally K-Off after that :p.

I have a limit of one PVC per month now, unless I find a REALLY good deal on something I want. So I have to at least make sure I'm making good choices.

Anywho, leaving work now to go try to outrun some storms. Hopefully I won't totally K-Off after that :p.

Alrighty, just remember to drive safe.

Josephl64

The most powerful PC you need is one that can play the latest Rance game.

Got a platinum in my White Album 2 for vita, and am playing Daiteikoku now~

Top Bottom