• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morrrrrrrning all!

giphy.gif

Hope everyone is having/will have a fine Thursday. I'm excited as I'm off to a show tonight, to see a band called CHVRCHES. Here's a sampler (youtube) of what I shall be enjoying, can't wait :)

Because I'll be hearing lots of keyboard/synth sounds later, Mugi brows are on my mind:

3453tgdg4t2w43.gif

Good morning!

Gotta Moe Moe Kyun~!

If only there was an official Pokemon x K-ON! crossover.

Momohime pics!

Awesome pics! She's beautiful :D

March is supposed to be mid spring here. It should be in the 70s consistently.

Here today the high is supposedly 37F after being 50s/60s the last few days. Booooo winter. Well, whatever, as long as there's no more snow.

Oh my hnnnnnnnnng!

I just pre-ordered the LE of IA/VT Colorful, out in July for Vita! No doubt I'll have burned out on PDF2nd by then, so I'm happy to have some more rhythm action to enjoy in the summer (^^)

iavt-colorful-limited-edition-354335.7.jpg

Dat Sonico...

Though I have to say that every time I watch the anime I just want someone to take those headphones off...or at least say something...

Maybe it's like "Spock's Brain"...she can't actually function without them :p.

I just pre-ordered the LE of IA/VT Colorful, out in July for Vita! No doubt I'll have burned out on PDF2nd by then, so I'm happy to have some more rhythm action to enjoy in the summer (^^)

iavt-colorful-limited-edition-354335.7.jpg

There's something else I can blow more money on! Actually, not likely, since I'll be in Otakon money saving mode at that time.

Hey hey! I see you have watched more Kanon.

Uguu~

Top Bottom