• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
K-Off time for me. gnight everyone!

Good night!

tumblr_lo00bl14MM1qfyyjk.gif

Josephl64

I'd get this, but then I'd have to remove the optional chocolate smudges since it bothers me...

I just pre-ordered the LE of IA/VT Colorful, out in July for Vita! No doubt I'll have burned out on PDF2nd by then, so I'm happy to have some more rhythm action to enjoy in the summer (^^)

iavt-colorful-limited-edition-354335.7.jpg

I was going to import Rance 9, but if it doesn't work out I can get this. Where did you order it from?

Wow, I didn't even realize I had a bunch of pending friend requests on MAL. They certainly don't do much to alert you to that fact.

Yeah, plus I don't think I have much anybody as friends on that site

Morning one and all... Friday is here at last! Although I'm a bit sleepy as I sit in the empty office this morning... kinda zoning out a bit here :D

tumblr_mfkjlmIH131qzvtljo1_500.gif

I had a great time at the CHVRCHES show last night, they were really good!

BipOJjBIAAA1yCk.jpg

Mike, you should definitely go and see them when they roll through your neck of the woods.

Joseph - I preordered IA/VT Colorful from Play-Asia. I would usually use Nippon Yassan, but they've yet to list it and I wanted to be sure I booked my place for an LE. Chances are I'll swap the order over to N-Y when they get around to putting it up.

Right, I guess I've gotta ride out this working day. I will be Sawako at 4pm... quittin' time!

kon4.gif

It's not like I wanted to be your friend or anything, baka.

esjcl0wnusyb.gif

Good to see I didn't miss much. Got laid out by my allergy medicine this whole day :(

You guys and your lists

Aww.... Get better!

You should get a list too!

Morning one and all... Friday is here at last! Although I'm a bit sleepy as I sit in the empty office this morning... kinda zoning out a bit here :D

I had a great time at the CHVRCHES show last night, they were really good!

Mike, you should definitely go and see them when they roll through your neck of the woods.

Ohayou! I'm glad you had a great time! :D

I'll definitely think about it.

Top Bottom