• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

That's...

Not very far at all...

Sorry to dissapoint you...

tumblr_muk1aiCakf1qg78wpo1_500.gif

I plan to put a good dent in that this weekend though!

You caved! lol

I am staying away...I have owned the last two games and never put the time into it like it deserves. By the way if I do get Titan Fall at some point we will have to play (PC).

You caved! lol

I am staying away...I have owned the last two games and never put the time into it like it deserves. By the way if I do get Titan Fall at some point we will have to play (PC).

I folded faster than Superman on laundry day :3

And sure we should play some Titanfall if you find yourself with it!

Oh, are you planning on buying the Yui you posted? I really like the look of her too, but like yourself I should probably learn to exert some self control... but I promise I won't buy her from under your nose!

1240274790165.gif

I folded faster than Superman on laundry day :3

And sure we should play some Titanfall if you find yourself with it!

Oh, are you planning on buying the Yui you posted? I really like the look of her too, but like yourself I should probably learn to exert some self control... but I promise I won't buy her from under your nose!

1240274790165.gif

Ugh...I want it...but man that is gonna be a crazy AmiAmi box then....

Right now this month I am looking at

Also if you are thinking of buying it don't let me stop you!
Tharja Figure
Used Nendo Mugi
Used Nendo Rittsu
Senran Kagura artbook preorder (tentative and may be delayed)

Possible a Ui figure lol...my poor wallet.

Also if you are thinking of buying it don't let me stop you!

Tharja Figure
Used Nendo Mugi
Used Nendo Rittsu

I'm up to 17k (prob around $200 w/EMS shipping when it's all said and done) for the month. Tharja's definitely in there. Also getting:

Tomoko (from Watamote) nendo petit (w/vol. 6 of the manga that might make for good reading practice :p)

Mayoi Hachikuji (Kotobukiya 1/8 PVC)

And...something from K-ON that I'll show when I get it :D.

Tharja Figure
Used Nendo Mugi
Used Nendo Rittsu

I had Tharja on preorder for the longest time, and although she does look fantastic, I got cold feet and cancelled her. I think I swapped her out for the forthcoming Kirigiri from Danganronpa, but as I'm doubling up on Snow Miku (2x Nendo, 2x Figma) in the summer, well... something had to give. If I see her for a good price on the preowned market down the line, I may grab her then instead.

I'm up to 17k (prob around $200 w/EMS shipping when it's all said and done) for the month. Tharja's definitely in there. Also getting:

Tomoko (from Watamote) nendo petit (w/vol. 6 of the manga that might make for good reading practice :p)

Mayoi Hachikuji (Kotobukiya 1/8 PVC)

And...something from K-ON that I'll show when I get it :D.

Ah same boat then basically lol...look forward to pics!

I had Tharja on preorder for the longest time, and although she does look fantastic, I got cold feet and cancelled her. I think I swapped her out for the forthcoming Kirigiri from Danganronpa, but as I'm doubling up on Snow Miku (2x Nendo, 2x Figma) in the summer, well... something had to give. If I see her for a good price on the preowned market down the line, I may grab her then instead.

I kinda want to cancel Tharja but I hear they don't like cancels to much and it is close to releasing. I have a feeling I would regret canceling so I will keep it. Love Fire Emblem so it will be nice to have.

Did you order that new Senran book? I have no idea what it will be but I had to have it. I will be ecstatic if it is more of Nan Yaegashi's art. I love his style.

I realllllly regret not ordering the Snow Miku nendo :((((

I kinda want to cancel Tharja but I hear they don't like cancels to much and it is close to releasing. I have a feeling I would regret canceling so I will keep it. Love Fire Emblem so it will be nice to have.

Did you order that new Senran book? I have no idea what it will be but I had to have it. I will be ecstatic if it is more of Nan Yaegashi's art. I love his style.

You should stick with your order. At the very least, if you find she's not for you, you can always sell it on, fairly easily I'd imagine. If cancellations are a problem (I'm guessing you went AmiAmi) try using places like Nippon-Yassan. I've changed my mind on quite a few things, but they've always accomodated my cancellation requests. I think it's because I'm a valued customer though, I've put a fair chunk of change their way over the past few months :D

Kirigiri was an insta-preorder for me. After seeing the quality of the Junko figure firsthand, I know my money is in safe hands.

6018096013c0646640cc9cfd937c119e.jpg

I am none the wiser on a new Senran book - link me up if you can, please!

As for Snow Miku, awww that's a shame... I'm a rather large Miku fan, so I preordered as soon as GSC opened the gates. Maybe have a look around, you could get lucky off cancellations on some sites.

Josephl64

Tell me how you like the artbook...I was eyeing that for sure.

Also Tharja does look fantastic~

Anyways since I'm sure I didn't post how horrible my month is for March, here it is:

jUOpTKi.png

Ah I remember that now from the figure thread.

That is a awesome shipment though. I hope you post some pics! I wish they would port that Love Plus game here...

Also it just dawned on me that I bought a game from you in the buy sell thread before I started posting here. (Disgaea 3 for Vita) lol :)

Josephl64

Ah I remember that now from the figure thread.

That is a awesome shipment though. I hope you post some pics! I wish they would port that Love Plus game here...

Also it just dawned on me that I bought a game from you in the buy sell thread before I started posting here. (Disgaea 3 for Vita) lol :)

oh yeah, hey buddy :)

You should stick with your order. At the very least, if you find she's not for you, you can always sell it on, fairly easily I'd imagine. If cancellations are a problem (I'm guessing you went AmiAmi) try using places like Nippon-Yassan. I've changed my mind on quite a few things, but they've always accomodated my cancellation requests. I think it's because I'm a valued customer though, I've put a fair chunk of change their way over the past few months :D

Kirigiri was an insta-preorder for me. After seeing the quality of the Junko figure firsthand, I know my money is in safe hands.

I am none the wiser on a new Senran book - link me up if you can, please!

As for Snow Miku, awww that's a shame... I'm a rather large Miku fan, so I preordered as soon as GSC opened the gates. Maybe have a look around, you could get lucky off cancellations on some sites.

Ack....I want that one too and I love GSC's figures. I will prabably bite as I have Danganronpa on Vita to play still.

Here is the book...little to no info but it is sold out already on AmiAmi
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=MED-BOOK-002006

oh yeah, hey buddy :)

hehe thought your name looked familiar when I first started posting in my now favorite part of GAF.

wow looked at the buy/sell/trade and apparently there's drama...

Drama is pretty frequent there....I kinda freaked out one time though, I bought something from someone there a few weeks ago and he immediately after was getting drama about a previous transaction. Everything went great though thankfully.

Josephl64

Drama is pretty frequent there....I kinda freaked out one time though, I bought something from someone there a few weeks ago and he immediately after was getting drama about a previous transaction. Everything went great though thankfully.
is it that mgs one they're talking about now?

cajunator

Banned
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYA

Hehe. Nice figure.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So I was playing Tales of Symphonia HD for 2 hours+ yesterday.... got killed by one of the boss, then I realize the game don't have auto save...

Fine I'll just restart from the beginning... you can't skip the story scenes.... NOOOOOOOOOOO

So I was playing Tales of Symphonia HD for 2 hours+ yesterday.... got killed by one of the boss, then I realize the game don't have auto save...

Fine I'll just restart from the beginning... you can't skip the story scenes.... NOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow that really sucks....

Top Bottom