• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

Morning

cYau4V7.gif

Weekend plans? I will be dipping between watching my lovely K-ON 5th Anniversary set, and getting consistently demolished in Titanfall on PC (still love playing it). I may or may not pick up Dark Souls II on an impulse buy in the local supermarket this lunchtime, we'll see...

What about the rest of you? :)

kon8.gif

Weekend plans? I will be dipping between watching my lovely K-ON 5th Anniversary set, and getting consistently demolished in Titanfall on PC (still love playing it). I may or may not pick up Dark Souls II on an impulse buy in the local supermarket this lunchtime, we'll see...

What about the rest of you? :)

kon8.gif

Morning Everyone!!!

As for my plans? I plan to watch a good amount of Anime (some K-On and try to finish Oremio lol) then do some cleaning around the house and continue a search for a decent shelf to store my growing Figure and Manga collection :p

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Morning Everyone!!!

As for my plans? I plan to watch a good amount of Anime (some K-On and try to finish Oremio lol) then do some cleaning around the house and continue a search for a decent shelf to store my growing Figure and Manga collection :p

Hey!

Better take a trip to Ikea then ;)

Not gonna do much this weekend. Maybe some shopping. And get time to finish watching Pani Poni Dash! hopefully.

They do have some nice shelves I might just order but they keep saying my work Zip code is invalid. Why you no like money Ikea?

Oh and this is adorable

tumblr_n1my5hv6ji1r6eyjlo2_500.png

Hey!

Better take a trip to Ikea then ;)

Not gonna do much this weekend. Maybe some shopping. And get time to finish watching Pani Poni Dash! hopefully.
You're almost done.I thunk you have only 2 episodes left to finish it up.
Have fun! I'll at least be in the same state in June for A-Kon (or at least, I'm supposed to be).

Oh, and good morning all!

oh that's cool...I have a friend that's going to that one
Yeah, I plan on going to that too myself since it's happening right where I live.

I live halfway between Dallas and Houston, but I dorm in Houston.

Anyways, I would go if I could afford tickets
Ahh, ok. Yeah I live here in Dallas myself. I've known about A-kon since highschool because a girl I knew from the anime club invited me but never went. As for now, I haven't gone because I'm kinda afraid to go alone.

You still up? 4 + maybe the OVA

Anybody going to Otakon?

Of course I am. 9th straight year going. Already got my reg paid for and have had my hotel room (the convention center Hilton) booked since August :D.

Btw, if there is anyone here who has a plan on going, there is an attendance cap this year of 35,000 and I'm pretty sure they will hit it prior to the con opening.

Top Bottom