• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Give it to me. I'll gladly take it all.

beiGHHB.gif

You all are far too lewd.

K-On! 09

The horrible truth revealed

Azusa has joined and finds out that it's more about cake and tea than playing music. Good thing one can trust Miss Yamanaka to help by... bringing costumes and headbands. No help at all then.

Another touching moment towards the end and the amount of comedy in this episode makes this my favorite so far in this dub re-watch. Good stuff.

Not gonna lie, this episode makes me a little teary eyed.

Tenumi

Banned
Grr... supposed to be more snow over the weekend here in Michigan. Stupid weather...

Console wise... I personally have a 360 and PS3, with handhelds consisting of the entire Gameboy line minus the Pocket and Advance redesigns, an OG DS, and a 3DSXL.

Familywise, we've got an NES, had a Genesis that parent sold, N64, Gamecube, Brother's Xbox, PS2, and Brother's 360 and PS3.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The only non nintendo console I ever owned was a sega genesis which was actually my very first console, after that my mom had a original gameboy, I had a N64, then a gameboy color, wanted to get a dreamcast badly but mom was like "no" and I was like:

tumblr_lz5x99kAQT1qie17lo1_500.gif

but managed to get a gamecube with some pc things here or there, then I really wanted a GBA but that got shot down aswell, but I got a wii which im still buying games for and fucking love it, and now my PC gaming has picked up exponentially ever since I got steam in 2008 and then I go a DS and eventually upgraded to a DS lite and it was good, and finally I have a wiiU with plans to get a 3DS and to continue also being a PC gamer.

That day in my childhood when I opened up my present hoping to find a Super Nintendo.

And finding a Genesis.

you spoiled brat :p

the day I got my playstation I thought it was actually a giant chocolate bar in the shape of a playstation inside the box. that's how unbelievable it was to me that i got a console :p

ALL OF you are old
I beat pokemon before you were born.
you spoiled brat :p

the day I got my playstation I thought it was actually a giant chocolate bar in the shape of a playstation inside the box. that's how unbelievable it was to me that i got a console :p
I won a tournament at wal-mart to get my playstation. Single elimination round 1 (i forget), round 2: star wars masters of tera tskai whatever, round 3: tekken 2.

Some people are into that kinda thing....

eyebrowsdcjtn.gif

Console wise... I personally have a 360 and PS3, with handhelds consisting of the entire Gameboy line minus the Pocket and Advance redesigns, an OG DS, and a 3DSXL.

I got a CD-i!
And most other consoles too.

That day in my childhood when I opened up my present hoping to find a Super Nintendo.

And finding a Genesis.

NES... Got an Atari 7800.

Top Bottom