• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Yes!

647AOb0.jpg

Dem uguus lol

BluRays! Also a glimpse at my newly designated K-On shelf. :)

Also I need to find a better image hosting site...this site is butchering the colors of my photos for some reason...
Your collection is already starting to overshadow mine. hehehe
imgur isn't really the site to upload top quality images. It goes for the smallest file size it can get away with.

K-On! 07

It's like Christmas!

No wait... It actually is Christmas! Good food, friends, gift exchange, party tricks and Miss Yamanaka crashing the party. Good times. Also got the obligatory New Year's shrine visit in this episode.

Speaking of collections....do you have this?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-MOE-1658A-R007

It is seriously about to be added to my monthly order.
No, but its Banpresto, so you should know the quality that it comes with.
K-On! 07

It's like Christmas!

No wait... It actually is Christmas! Good food, friends, gift exchange, party tricks and Miss Yamanaka crashing the party. Good times. Also got the obligatory New Year's shrine visit in this episode.
There's something about Sawako's English voice that bugs me, but I don't know why...

K-On! 07

It's like Christmas!

Yui is especially awesome in this episode. One of my favorites.

There's something about Sawako's English voice that bugs me, but I don't know why...

One of the 3 voices that was strange when I started watching the dub at least. Ritsu > Yui > Sawako on the strangeness scale. Gotten used to Ritsu and Yui now since they talk so much though.

Yui is especially awesome in this episode. One of my favorites.

Not sure why, but I think is my least favorite so far in this re-watch. Feels less funny than the others for some reason.

One of the 3 voices that was strange when I started watching the dub at least. Ritsu > Yui > Sawako on the strangeness scale. Gotten used to Ritsu and Yui now since they talk so much though.

Really? I thought Yui's voice was as close as you could get to her original voice without it actually being Aki herself.

K-On! 08

Lots of different costumes in this episode.

It's already the start of the second year, but the light music club got some real problems getting new members and those costumes sure ain't helping. At least Ui is trying to help out, and after another live performance they finally get somebody to join!

4DQZVjw.jpg

Really? I thought Yui's voice was as close as you could get to her original voice without it actually being Aki herself.

Yeah. Sounded a bit umm... to high pitched and Aki got a slightly more 'smoky'/rough voice? I dunno exactly how to describe it.

But it was only for the first episode or so though. Got used to it really fast. Much more so than Ritsu or Sawako's voices. Right now it's Sawako > Ritsu that are still just slightly strange sometimes + maybe Azusa too. Will see when I watch the next episode.

Jesus, what happened?

Might be a Sports Hernia from running. Not a hernia in the traditional sense, but often does result in surgery if that is the diagnosis. There wasn't one specific trauma, just something that has developed over the last month or so and just keeps getting worse. My symptoms at the moment are a little too close to that for comfort. Hopefully rest and rehab will still be a viable option.

BluRays! Also a glimpse at my newly designated K-On shelf. :)

Very nice looking collection there ;).

StayDead

Might be a Sports Hernia from running. Not a hernia in the traditional sense, but often does result in surgery if that is the diagnosis. There wasn't one specific trauma, just something that has developed over the last month or so and just keeps getting worse. My symptoms at the moment are a little too close to that for comfort. Hopefully rest and rehab will still be a viable option.

I had a hernia last year, the surgery scared me to start with since I hadn't had an operation before, but after suffering with the hernia for 2 years it was certainly the better alternative.

it's called not being healty
Why I oughta...

Well, I hope that it's nothing that serious and that you get better soon.
o_O

Yeah. Sounded a bit umm... to high pitched and Aki got a slightly more 'smoky'/rough voice? I dunno exactly how to describe it.

But it was only for the first episode or so though. Got used to it really fast. Much more so than Ritsu or Sawako's voices. Right now it's Sawako > Ritsu that are still just slightly strange sometimes + maybe Azusa too. Will see when I watch the next episode.
True, Aki has quite the unique voice, but I think they got a close enough facsimile for the dub. I just like dub Ritsu for whatever reason.
mrgrgr

Me too, but I'm currently listening to Death Devil ;D

Hope you're having sweet Death Devil dreams ;)

I had a hernia last year, the surgery scared me to start with since I hadn't had an operation before, but after suffering with the hernia for 2 years it was certainly the better alternative.

Well, I hope that it's nothing that serious and that you get better soon.

Hopefully it is just me overreacting to doomsday web diagnoses ;). After having to have shoulder surgery a couple years ago though I suppose that's ok as long as it can fix the problem.

True, Aki has quite the unique voice, but I think they got a close enough facsimile for the dub. I just like dub Ritsu for whatever reason.
mrgrgr

Kinda want to watch the dub again now.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
K-On! 07

It's like Christmas!

I should get back to rewatching season 2

Top Bottom