• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

MikeMyers

so...you can go both ways eh? ;)

image.php

Hiya everybody ;). Hope you all are having a good weekend. Had my MRI yesterday (those are always fun and now stupidly expensive thanks to my dumb insurance) followed by post-50k race party. There was a lot of beer and a random martini. Today has been spent largely trying to recover from the party (i.e. sleep).

Hiya everybody ;). Hope you all are having a good weekend. Had my MRI yesterday (those are always fun and now stupidly expensive thanks to my dumb insurance) followed by post-50k race party. There was a lot of beer and a random martini. Today has been spent largely trying to recover from the party (i.e. sleep).

Hey hey.

Sleep all day, party all night!

i swear this whole time i thought it was tears on your avatar as oppose to blue glasses >_>

Haha

Only a little bit, and that's fading away. I took German classes in high school. Approaching year 6 since then with no studying... yeah, I've forgotten a good chunk. I can't speak more than a few words now.

Ah, ok. I understand a few words since some are the same or similar to ones in Norwegian. Never took a third language class in school.

Madao

i prefer original language audio whenever possible.

the language itself is irrelevant. if i like a movie that is in english, i watch it in english. if i like a show that is in spanish, i watch it in spanish. if i like a cartoon that is in japanese, i watch it in japanese.
for the ones i don't understand, i'll take the subs. i'd rather use subs than hear a cringeworthy dub. from experience, it applies to all mediums since i've seen disney movies dubbed to spanish and they sound super shitty. the original english versions sounds miles better (this is also why i don't go to the movies anymore. shit gets dubbed often in my country and the spanish used is not like the local one)

some latin spanish dubs of some anime were decent way back in the 90s but over time i prefer the original audio with them, especially since you can't find the high quality recent versions with that audio anymore.

Top Bottom