• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Now we can talk about K-ON. Unlike other similar anime, K-ON doesn't have enough hats.

e0qHzbb.gif

K-ON! has a surprising amount of hats as is.

It's so cute when Mugi lets go and acts like a kid. Still one of my favorite scenes of her is the Home Improvement store scene, or the scene of her in the first episode where she gets excited just from someone asking her if she wanted fries. So cute.

Afternoon all! Hope everyone is keeping well... for no real reason, here's an old pic from an old phone of mine (don't have this one any more). It was good for K-On on the move! :)

iND5PQ2OWfxrd.JPG

So crisp.

Hey Snk! Yeah, the screen on the HTC One was fantastic, but the terrible battery life... oh, the terrible battery life...

ibkjUH5uJKn3Y.gif

I downgraded to a Moto G, which somehow gives me up to 3 days battery life (yet still with heavy daily use), runs KitKat droid, etc... feels good to be out of the top-drawer mobile phone arms race.

iQ7Epl28JoFKS.gif

(Forgive the Faye gifs, I'm in a Bebop kinda mood today!)

Hey!

Man...I wish we could get the Blus of Bebop here.....someday hopefully.

You still don't have them in the US yet?! Awww, that's not cool :( I have both of the UK sets and they are remarkable. I thought FUNimation picked them up for the US market? Tell 'em to get a move on!

I still have this beauty tucked away... it's an advertising print for the initial LD/DVD releases in Japan. I really need to get around to having it framed...

ioN7dJGFWVBPt.jpg

Top Bottom