• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Tenumi

Banned
i wish i had a tag

but my tag would probably be stupid

Completely agree and understand.

--------------

Grr... I hate IBS... Such a frustrating disease to live with.

Er... sorry for bringing up such an un-cute topic. Here's a cute picture to make up for it.

wW1foay.gif

Until I have time to unbox everything here is the March shipment. So glad to have the K-On nendos now. Yui looks much better than her pics.

ThePeoples, I know you love Senran I would suggest you get this book. It is huuuuge and the cover is fantastic.

Hope ya feel better Mike!

Until I have time to unbox everything here is the March shipment. So glad to have the K-On nendos now. Yui looks much better than her pics.

ThePeoples, I know you love Senran I would suggest you get this book. It is huuuuge and the cover is fantastic.

I'd love to see that Tharja one out the box.

PQFNf7W.gif

I am humbled...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

There are no Mio!! Azunyan is now on bass.

Top Bottom