• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

TsbUCWa.jpg

StayDead

Afternoon all. I think I may have caught a bug since all my sinuses feel blocked and my stomachs all iffy.

The only thing I'm worried about is the area where I had my hernia last year was really painful yesterday and it's still tender. I better ring the doctors for an appointment later.

Afternoon all. I think I may have caught a bug since all my sinuses feel blocked and my stomachs all iffy.

The only thing I'm worried about is the area where I had my hernia last year was really painful yesterday and it's still tender. I better ring the doctors for an appointment later.

Ack more sickness :(

Hope ya feel better.

Good morning all :). Feeling much better today than yesterday despite less sleep.

Thinking now I won't be able to make A-Kon this year because of my giant MRI bill eating into my funds :(. Still planning on Anime Mid-Atlantic since that's closer.

Good morning all :). Feeling much better today than yesterday despite less sleep.

Thinking now I won't be able to make A-Kon this year because of my giant MRI bill eating into my funds :(. Still planning on Anime Mid-Atlantic since that's closer.

Heya! Glad you are feeling better.

My huge March order from AmiAmi came in...has many a K-On goodie in there. Pics to come tonight!

D:
Well atleast you're feeling better now.
Also, that sleep is gunna sneak up on ya sooner or later.

Heya! Glad you are feeling better.

My huge March order from AmiAmi came in...has many a K-On goodie in there. Pics to come tonight!

Yay! And you actually have a good camera, unlike me. Need to try to get something good yet inexpensive before con season.

D:
Well atleast you're feeling better now.
Also, that sleep is gunna sneak up on ya sooner or later.

Of course, but that's what the weekend usually ends up being for ;).

Top Bottom