• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Sorry I've been so absent lately. Atelier has been taking up my spare time and now I'm transitioning to my new position at work (promotedto senior)

Hoping things will settle down in the coming weeks. Though not before Mid May either as me imouto is getting married. *chibi Miku dance*

Sorry I've been so absent lately. Atelier has been taking up my spare time and now I'm transitioning to my new position at work (promotedto senior)

Hoping things will settle down in the coming weeks. Though not before Mid May either as me imouto is getting married. *chibi Miku dance*

Congrats on the promotion and your imouto ;).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Congrats on the promotion and your imouto ;).

Thanks! :D

HkMg62N.gif

Congratulations! Enjoy the good times :)

Dancing_miku.gif

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I would get that figma miku if buying both will qualify for free shipping. Too bad you had to at least buy 3 items.

Hello again everyone. It's been a while since I've been around.

I've mostly been playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. But I'm back again for at least a little bit.

I sure think Snow Miku is awfully nice. I like her original blue green hair. But I've also always liked ice and snow and thought it was pretty how it makes everything look white and covered in crystals. Ice has such a mysterious beauty and I've always liked it.

Hello again everyone. It's been a while since I've been around.

I've mostly been playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. But I'm back again for at least a little bit.

I sure think Snow Miku is awfully nice. I like her original blue green hair. But I've also always liked ice and snow and thought it was pretty how it makes everything look white and covered in crystals. Ice has such a mysterious beauty and I've always liked it.

Nice to see you in here again :)

Top Bottom