• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

i still don't understand what was wrong with jifs

humpf

of course, i also don't understand why phones are so complicated now, i still feel that standard definition is good enough, and other things

i still don't understand what was wrong with jifs

humpf

of course, i also don't understand why phones are so complicated now, i still feel that standard definition is good enough, and other things

jifs - webm is higher quality with lower file size, and can have audio

phones - have become all-in-one devices, which makes things less complicated. ie. people can use their smartphone as GPS instead of having to go out and buy an extra $100 GPS system...

standard definition - you are teh crazies aiko

jifs - webm is higher quality with lower file size, and can have audio

phones - have become all-in-one devices, which makes things less complicated. ie. people can use their smartphone as GPS instead of having to go out and buy an extra $100 GPS system...

standard definition - you are teh crazies aiko
bah we're all too dependent on technology these days imo

nothing makes me more mad than seeing some 5 year old with a freaking smart phone

who the hell are they gonna call? spongebob?

Madao

Actual photo of me
RI8IGYh.jpg

thanks to my lens of truth, i've managed to see more:

jbwNdHd9Dd9rV3.png

todays kids with their justin biebers and their lady gagas and their twerking and their computer gernated cartoons and their playstations and their xboxes and their gangnam styles and their iphones and their vaccines

Top Bottom