• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Madao

Showin' some love for figma Snow Miku 2014 (^^)

5033402192a44b602cd2694d04ff58a8.jpg

wait, if she's in cold mode, why does she still have a skirt? shouldn't she get some snow pants?

While I really like skirts and collect the most frilly, cute, pastel skirts I can find and they make me so happy.

It does kind of seem like women wearing pants or shorts is kind of rare in anime. I wish it wasn't.

While I really like skirts and collect the most frilly, cute, pastel skirts I can find and they make me so happy.

It does kind of seem like women wearing pants or shorts is kind of rare in anime. I wish it wasn't.
Most anime take place in school, school girls required to wear uniforms, girl uniforms require skirts.

But girls wearing tight jeans is UNF

Also, in this particular Miku instance, you can see her legs are a whiter shade than her arms. She's wearing stockings under her skirt. The skirt's just for show. I dunno why they didn't ask about the bare shoulders and upper arms being unprotected.

Most anime take place in school, school girls required to wear uniforms, girl uniforms require skirts.
This is one reason I am happy I was not born in Japan.

In fact I don't like that entire system. Not having a degree of self expression seems difficult enough. But the idea of making people wear certain clothing based upon their gender doesn't seem nice.

School enforced gender roles in clothing or anything doesn't sound nice.
I hear a lot that Japan highly values conformity. That honestly doesn't sound like much fun. :/

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hola :D

Don't see anything wrong with them. Though she does look a bit weird though.
this is the best model of ZSS so far imo
They should be bigger.
oh you
WHAT? They're like not even that big in comparison to most busty characters.
exactly
Pics or it didn't happen.

This account has been hacked by your friendly neighborhood Chet Rippo
hahaha
zero suit samus is my nintendo waifu

that is all
dirty girl
Alrighty, I'm off to bed. Gots work waaaaay to early in the morning :(

night spy

Top Bottom