• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Ha, I was more on about the translation, but sure, I guess.

Snow! I would love some snow, but I don't think we're getting any this winter.

I love it when people randomly put sweets in packages. Never too comfortable eating it though. I save them for when my brother visits.

I can send you some neat stuff . . .

Yeah...A second thought, nevermind.
By the way, nice avy

With what you just said, I think I'll take my chances elsewhere. You might end up giving me those tainted candies

I have things. Lots of nice things. If you give me your address I could... Send? Yes... Send you nice things....

CYEAQuk.gif

Tained candies doesn't sound so bad now, eh? ;p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
theres a 3rd world line where tomako market d̶i̶e̶d̶ failed to gain an audience and season 3 of k-on was made and Aiko watched it.

Today I'm going to watch Leeds at the pub and then of to the sports center to play football.

Sunday..nothing!

What you all up to?

Didn't know you were into Sports. Cool. I like Baseball and American Football. Playoff time for NFL is fun.

Hm... Still not sure if I should head out today or just stay at home and watch anime because of all the snow.

Maybe I'll just make it a shorter trip out...

Where you planning on heading out? There is lots of new anime. I'm all caught up on Golden Time and Log Horizon so I need to try to find something new.
This always seems to be the case with me...

Top Bottom