• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

You know, the little anime baby avatar. It was crawling and making a face.

i never had that i can confirm i have a folder of all my gaf avatars saved (and future avatars too) i never had baby anime avatar :mad:

also my avatar is from Chikara to Onna no Yo no Naka, a lost anime from 1933 that was first anime to have voice acting :O

Morning guys.

Fighting the urge to order some used K-On figs that were posted this morning. Gonna have to stick to my 1 figure budget from now on.

Morning guys.

Fighting the urge to order some used K-On figs that were posted this morning. Gonna have to stick to my 1 figure budget from now on.

Good morning ;). Looking at AmiAmi now...haven't seen any keions in the pre-owned yet, but there's a bunch of other stuff that I want. I should probably stop looking :p.

The Alter one shows up a few times a month it seems. So I am not worried about it. Still tempted by that Ui...lol

The power of Ui compels you...

Jrq079o.jpg

Those stickers are from the Kyoto Animation gift shop. I also sent you a copy of that drawing of yours I left at the school stamped with the stamping thing at the school.
yes i know

but my only camera is my 3ds camera and the hinge snapped on that T___________________________________________________T

I got a package from a certain MikeHattsu

You wanted something weird so I sent you a deer antler man figure from Nara park where all those deer were. I also sent you a little Lucky Cat figure. There's an additional info pamphlet in yours from the K-On school and a paper copy of that K-On GAF pic Chet made stamped at the K-On school.

You wanted something weird so I sent you a deer antler man figure from Nara park where all those deer were. I also sent you a little Lucky Cat figure. There's an additional info pamphlet in yours from the K-On school and a paper copy of that K-On GAF pic Chet made stamped at the K-On school.

You have been very busy Mike lol...gonna need a vacation from your vacation.

Top Bottom