• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

i was FRAMED

whatever you say

v1jg6vi.gif

Eri and Umi in your lowest teir? I'm not sure we can be friends anymore :(
No, it means we're perfect for sharing~

And if anything, it's like a 8 way tie
Nozomi is 9th

Oh, by the way did you
Put and thought about what kind of
Pattern I noticed when going
About my favorite Love Live
Idol rankings?

StayDead

No, it means we're perfect for sharing~

And if anything, it's like a 8 way tie
Nozomi is 9th

Oh, by the way did you
Put and thought about what kind of
Pattern I noticed when going
About my favorite Love Live
Idol rankings?

I noticed your thing on that post, but not the one before.

EDIT: OOOOH I GET IT.

Ah that sucks :(

I need to watch that series...love that gif.

Hey snk! Yeah, it's nice to know that I'm trusted enough to hold the fort, but I could do without the extra workload that comes with it!

I see you have nice stuff on the way, I can guess at one or two items, but I'll just wait patiently until I see some pics :)

Hey snk! Yeah, it's nice to know that I'm trusted enough to hold the fort, but I could do without the extra workload that comes with it!

I see you have nice stuff on the way, I can guess at one or two items, but I'll just wait patiently until I see some pics :)

Hehe you already know one of them!

My Boss is the same way when he leaves, I am in charge of there rest of the artists here. Keeping a few artists motivated and working is a interesting task haha.

StayDead

Do you get extra pay for it? :eek:

EDIT: 2 things that shipped on 29th march will be here tomorrow :eek:

Do you get extra pay for it? :eek:

I wish... nah, I work for big business. Chain of command and all that, you just step up if and when you're asked, you'll be thanked but that's about it. One positive is that It can be a good bargaining tool when trying to book time off for yourself - especially considering I've already enquired about taking 2-3 weeks off for my Japan trip later this year :)

I wish... nah, I work for big business. Chain of command and all that, you just step up if and when you're asked, you'll be thanked but that's about it. One positive is that It can be a good bargaining tool when trying to book time off for yourself - especially considering I've already enquired about taking 2-3 weeks off for my Japan trip later this year :)

Arg so jealous of you guys going to Japan. Costs a fortune for someone like me on the east coast of the US.

Arg so jealous of you guys going to Japan. Costs a fortune for someone like me on the east coast of the US.

It's not exactly cheap from the UK either! :\

Everywhere I want to go is mostly expensive... Iceland isn't cheap, but I've been there twice because I love the country so much, it's like travelling to another planet and worth every penny to me to go there. Although it has grown greatly in popularity/accessibility over recent years as a great travel destination (I can even fly from my local airport as of this year!), people still look surprised when I tell them I've been there... twice, no less... and for a music festival on my second trip :D

I've never been big into sun holidays where you park yourself on a beach for a week doing nothing but catch an Azutan...

469px-Azusatan.JPG

It may well be cheaper, but I just get really bored. I'd rather get lost in an interesting city taking photos and soaking up the local culture than laze on the beach all day long. Although Barcelona is one of my favourite spots, as you can do both there ;)

It's not exactly cheap from the UK either! :\

Everywhere I want to go is mostly expensive... Iceland isn't cheap, but I've been there twice because I love the country so much, it's like travelling to another planet and worth every penny to me to go there. Although it has grown greatly in popularity/accessibility over recent years as a great travel destination (I can even fly from my local airport as of this year!), people still look surprised when I tell them I've been there... twice, no less... and for a music festival on my second trip :D

I've never been big into sun holidays where you park yourself on a beach for a week doing nothing but catch an Azutan...

It may well be cheaper, but I just get really bored. I'd rather get lost in an interesting city taking photos and soaking up the local culture than laze on the beach all day long. Although Barcelona is one of my favourite spots, as you can do both there ;)

Ya not much on beach vacations either, although I am sure I will end up in Jamaica at some point in my life since I am so close. Heard great things about Iceland as well, but everywhere I want to travel (Holland, UK, and Japan) all cost to much! haha

One day though

Top Bottom