• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

i dunno he's older than me tho

XAIYiIn.gif

cajunator

Banned
I would like to go for a couple of weeks, and I hope to be getting a JR Pass. Although it's my first visit, I'd like to head out of Tokyo too... I need to map out a plan of action so that I can make the most of my time there. Will probably spend my last few days in Akiba, it's that or I start posting things back to myself in a MikeHattsu style ;D

I think I used it all up in one day though... *tired*

New arrival, yay! Girls und Panzer Blu Ray set:

ig4GooThZ28K6.jpg

iRx2RTKVds6cf.jpg

iQdXWSvzQ8Pgq.jpg

ib1IvKPg0NPrFL.jpg

iVh9FqgGmKJSK.jpg

NIIIICE. I have the series and OVAS. Does this version have Katyusha?

Ah ok I missed the joke lol

Save me if they bring out a Engaged to the Unidentified book....or nendo...or figure....

tumblr_mfvbvsSwad1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Yeah same. Mashiro figure omg. If they make a nendo Im just dead.

Awesome, I really liked that show more than I thought I would. Watched the first episode once and dropped it. Then went back after someone from FigureGaf suggested it. Loved it and of course ordered a art book for it lol.

Blu set looks awesome!

Ah my sides! The cuteness is to much.

Just got a few shows in, GuP among them. Still need to get the OVA's. Fantastic show, probably going to go ahead and rewatch.

Also got Golden Boy...watching that for the first time. Certainly lewd, but fun ;).

Ah Steins is on my short list, need to watch that soon.

YES! One of my favorite shows ever.

52i216I.jpg

how can you be bf and gf without dating first

i don't understand you kids these days

I guess I'm old fashioned and doing the dating thing first. Yeah, kids these days...

Just got a few shows in, GuP among them. Still need to get the OVA's. Fantastic show, probably going to go ahead and rewatch.

Also got Golden Boy...watching that for the first time. Certainly lewd, but fun ;).

YES! One of my favorite shows ever.

I guess I'm old fashioned and doing the dating thing first. Yeah, kids these days...

Golden Boy is hilarious, I actually used to buy the VHS copies of that and Evangelion when they first released here in the states. Think I still have the Eva VHS somewhere hah.

Top Bottom