• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Ah that sucks :(

I need to watch that series...love that gif.

Another Kyoto Animation show as well, so you really should.
Same with Clannad...

Ya not much on beach vacations either, although I am sure I will end up in Jamaica at some point in my life since I am so close. Heard great things about Iceland as well, but everywhere I want to travel (Holland, UK, and Japan) all cost to much! haha

One day though

Not Norway? ;P

Yuru Yuri is awesome though. Love Akari and Chitose/Chizuru (mainly her realtionship with Kyoko, always cracks me up).

Yay!

tumblr_moo78gI4jE1r2g21uo1_500.gif

Hmm may have to get back to you on that actually. I know there are a few K-On books and the only one I have coming to me is this one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/4832279947/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So any other K-On book would be awesome!

Shopping lists (within reason) will be accepted :)

Have you seen the KanColle artbook out in a couple of weeks? A friend of mine kindly informed me of its existence... I'm glad she did, looking for the pic below on Amazon JP (where I preordered) I just spotted it's sold out already :O

51b67DVvaVL._SS500_.jpg

Shopping lists (within reason) will be accepted :)

Have you seen the KanColle artbook out in a couple of weeks? A friend of mine kindly informed me of its existence... I'm glad she did, looking for the pic below on Amazon JP (where I preordered) I just spotted it's sold out already :O

Found it on CdJapan....

You just cost me money haha, I guess this is how you felt when I told you about the Senran book. Grateful yet comes with a lighter wallet :p

hehe

Hm... You know how to read any Japanese?

Very basic. Very basic. I had been attending an evening class late last year, but sadly it wasn't particularly good... I found myself correcting the teacher a few times, and she was Japanese!! :\ The class I was in was really timid and unadventurous as well, which was a downer... most people seemed too scared to even attempt to speak any Japanese on an one to one basis, let alone in front of the class. I had to make my excuses to the organisers and say it wasn't what I expected, and left the course early. I went off the boil, but I'll be picking it back up before I head over there, if only to learn 'bumbling tourist' phrases to get by on.

Anyway! I went off on a bit of a tangent there... what do you need me to read Japanese for, Mike? :)

Oh, it's just that if you're looking for specific things (especially books and manga) it can be hard to find without asking sometimes because things are ordered after katakana/hiragana order. A lot of stores also have sections so not only are they ordered that way, but they're ordered after publisher, type of manga, or some other system as well first.

Ya not much on beach vacations either, although I am sure I will end up in Jamaica at some point in my life since I am so close. Heard great things about Iceland as well, but everywhere I want to travel (Holland, UK, and Japan) all cost to much! haha

One day though

I'm curious to know how much a vacation to Swanage would cost someone outside the UK?!

Oh, it's just that if you're looking for specific things (especially books and manga) it can be hard to find without asking sometimes because things are ordered after katakana/hiragana order. A lot of stores also have sections so not only are they ordered that way, but they're ordered after publisher, type of manga, or some other system as well first.

Ah yes, I did know this. I'll do my best, but part of the fun for me will be browsing away to my heart's content... but I'm sure I can collar some friendly shop assistants for more specific items :)

Ah yes, I did know this. I'll do my best, but part of the fun for me will be browsing away to my heart's content... but I'm sure I can collar some friendly shop assistants for more specific items :)

Hehe. Don't spend too much time in just 1 store though, there's several dozens to explore :p

Oh, and how long are you going for? You gonna get a JR Pass?

Hehe. Don't spend too much time in just 1 store though, there's several dozens to explore :p

Oh, and how long are you going for? You gonna get a JR Pass?

I would like to go for a couple of weeks, and I hope to be getting a JR Pass. Although it's my first visit, I'd like to head out of Tokyo too... I need to map out a plan of action so that I can make the most of my time there. Will probably spend my last few days in Akiba, it's that or I start posting things back to myself in a MikeHattsu style ;D

Yo got the power!

I think I used it all up in one day though... *tired*

New arrival, yay! Girls und Panzer Blu Ray set:

ig4GooThZ28K6.jpg

iRx2RTKVds6cf.jpg

iQdXWSvzQ8Pgq.jpg

ib1IvKPg0NPrFL.jpg

iVh9FqgGmKJSK.jpg

Awesome, I really liked that show more than I thought I would. Watched the first episode once and dropped it. Then went back after someone from FigureGaf suggested it. Loved it and of course ordered a art book for it lol.

Blu set looks awesome!

Ah my sides! The cuteness is to much.

Awesome, I really liked that show more than I thought I would. Watched the first episode once and dropped it. Then went back after someone from FigureGaf suggested it. Loved it and of course ordered a art book for it lol.

Blu set looks awesome!

Ahaha, you're putting the artbook manufacturers' kids through college :D

LayLa

Awesome, I really liked that show more than I thought I would. Watched the first episode once and dropped it. Then went back after someone from FigureGaf suggested it.

Ha I did the same for both GuP and SteinsGate, both of which I now love. To balance it out there have been plenty of shows I should have dropped and instead watched to the end hoping they would get better :/

Ha I did the same for both GuP and SteinsGate, both of which I now love. To balance it out there have been plenty of shows I should have dropped and instead watched to the end hoping they would get better :/

Ah Steins is on my short list, need to watch that soon.

Top Bottom