• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I want more Mio, Yuuko, Mai and Annaka, but what can one do? :\

tumblr_m2l34iXNOu1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Quit harshly reminding me all the cute stuff I need to watch dammit!
<3
I still need to watch more Kanon but time restraints =/

I still need to watch more Kanon but time restraints =/

knew this was going to happen. I love Kanon the most out of all the Key stuff, but I do like Clannad so I might drop a pretty penny on this

Oh yeah. Don't get me wrong. I like Clannad as well, but only enough to have bough 2 copies of the anime series, the soundtrack and some art books. Just not gonna get the games or any figures like I do for Kanon.

u havent watched bebop yet???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just started yesterday. Didn't look interesting at all when my friend and coworkers suggested it last year but I decided to give it a shot after a my friend showed me some of the music for the show.

Well you can do either but I guess some of the jokes are funnier if you understand the characters more. gogo both.

Hm... Is this a watchbet? So if I watch Idolmaster and Puchimas! (if I can get around the region block on Puchimas that is), you'll watch Hidamari Sketch?

Top Bottom