• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Finished the Steins;Gate location visit posts on my blog:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/search/label/steins gate

I managed to make a few additional Oreimo tourist location ones too:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/search/label/oreimo

And that's it. Finally finished all of it, except for the InaKon one which I need to watch the anime first before updating.

Special thanks to StayDead for finding an image of the Steins;Gate poster they had in the maid café for me.
Japan has some pretty interesting architecture. I don't really get to appreciate it as much when I see it in anime.

f1fc79ca87.png

Japan has some pretty interesting architecture. I don't really get to appreciate it as much when I see it in anime.

Yeah. You can have all these high-rise buildings and the squeezed in-between them is a shrine.

Or like I saw in Kyoto some really small shrines that didn't even have torii gates. Just a small structure with a bell and a money box. Was right next to a bus stop too so people would pray there before going to work.

And most of the shops in places like Akihabara are in small buildings, but there's 5-8 floors so it's quite big anyway.

I'm confused by Hidamari Sketch, do I watch all the series or is one a remake and also what order do they go in o_O

No remakes, need to watch it all. And just watch it in airing order. No need to even try to watch in chronological order.

Series order:
Hidamari Sketch
Hidamari Sketch x365
Hidamari Sketch xHoshimittsu
Hidamari Sketch xSP
Hidamari Sketch xHoneycomb

No remakes, need to watch it all. And just watch it in airing order. No need to even try to watch in chronological order.

Series order:
Hidamari Sketch
Hidamari Sketch x365
Hidamari Sketch xHoshimittsu
Hidamari Sketch xSP
Hidamari Sketch xHoneycomb
There's that many?! Uguu~~~

??? And it's not on CrunchyRoll! Oh well, I tried my best~ *waddles away*

today is my birthday.

i need the Ritsu and Mugi bombs. fill me with them!

Morning everyone :)

A bit sluggish today, stayed up way to late

tumblr_n1mfrjThzA1sq9yswo1_500.gif

B-But Hidamari...

ChiAQRU.gif

;P

Yo!

tumblr_lw8s7gIoUz1qexps3o1_500.gif

Good morning! Sorry I ended up being away for the weekend, but I have an excuse! Things are going very well with the new special lady-friend. Ended up watching Frozen Saturday night. She's not into anime, but she's not averse to the idea so maaaaybe I could try some K-ON on her?

Good morning! Sorry I ended up being away for the weekend, but I have an excuse! Things are going very well with the new special lady-friend. Ended up watching Frozen Saturday night. She's not into anime, but she's not averse to the idea so maaaaybe I could try some K-ON on her?

Hm... Maybe try an anime movie first?

Top Bottom