• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Toyota School?

vstowwijxe0v.gif

Hiya Hiya K-On folks! Phew, it's been a busy week but the weekend is here at last. A new friend arrived today, keeps bugging me about a contract or something...

ibnRq3Q7uyOnHU.jpg

:D

Have a great weekend everyone!

1363531534692.gif

Well I found the last K-On bluray for a decent price. Of all places it is coming from Belgium but they are selling the US version for a decent price.

So I now own them alls!

lldwn6tuks.gif

poUYquK.jpg

August 8 - August 10, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

http://www.otakon.com

A few of us seems to be going to Otakon this year so maybe other people here in K-On GAF also want to have a meetup?

I'm making this post because I'm not usually in the US and it would be fun meeting you guys when I'm actually there!

About 3 months until it happens, but there's a audience cap this year. Around 50% of the tickets have been sold so far.

Costs $80 for the whole weekend. Check the website for more details.

Confirmed going

image.php

amishpriest99 - Will be there 8-9 August

image.php

MikeHattsu - Will be there 8-9 August

Maybe going

image.php

Snkfanatic

image.php

PartTimeWarrior

Hope there's more people that's interested and able to go!

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

cajunator

Banned
I take it that is your busiest day? lol

yeah. Plus We had to cancel vacation to DC this year so I cant visit amishpriest and now I have to work a bunch of extra days because several coworkers are moving to different positions in the company and we have to make up for the vacancies. The next few months are going to suck.

yeah. Plus We had to cancel vacation to DC this year so I cant visit amishpriest and now I have to work a bunch of extra days because several coworkers are moving to different positions in the company and we have to make up for the vacancies. The next few months are going to suck.

Ah that really sucks :\

Sorry to hear that.

Damn. Well, I hope things turn out well for you so that it doesn't sick as much.

Top Bottom