• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I love all of you

Sorry for not posting as much as I used to :( I lurk gaf more than I post these days.

I know I lurk far too much, I should really spend more time here with you guys

Love my Browns Hate my Browns.

Nothing but love for the Keions though. <3

Woo! You should all post more!

597cskpn.gif

Undecided on Otakon.

It will depend on schedule.

So... Maybe?

ph4ti0ks0n.gif

We can tell you don't come here that often anymore because you still have the muscular Ritsu. :p

Amish still stops by a lot and still got muscular Ui.

Hey Aiko. Guess what?

It's my birthday.

Congrats!

7njrasesyc1k.gif

good myorning.

Hey!

StayDead

To be fair, they do post it's just they get swamped under the more active posters posts I think :p

There's a less active Steins;Gate community thread somewhere in off topic where that may not happen, wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

To be fair, they do post it's just they get swamped under the more active posters posts I think :p

There's a less active Steins;Gate community thread somewhere in off topic where that may not happen, wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

iokfsclf6y0d.gif

Heh. I'm the second most active poster in the Steins;Gate thread.

StayDead

everytime I see this I burst out laughing.

I haven't started with Hidamari Sketch yet since I'm behind with my uni stuff and I have a day school next weekend alongside an exam 2 weeks after but I'll get an evening this week.

Afternoon all!
i8KaQZuV4Gf5l.gif

It's a good day for new arrivals, a care package from a friend who just visited Japan arrived for me... very happy with the contents :)

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call (3DS)
iUE0yLMUW0uFH.jpg

ibyvYan829S6Oc.jpg

PDF 2nd PSN card
ibfQSyr8JdTWlO.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka&#9734;Magica The Beginning Story / The Eternal Story Limited Edition Blu-ray set
i5OX8bsQwbu0W.jpg

iiaPcW79H659H.jpg

ibbUQfmRwOo4iC.jpg

iwwl9wYMo658e.jpg

iHW4TbggYts3i.jpg

ib00alO05FwUa7.jpg

iYsWPnVzu16zo.jpg

iXMfhDhHyWDLz.jpg

You will all have a Happy Saturday, yes!
ibh3PbqhQhove4.gif

Top Bottom