• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Though maybe if you all played when I was home...

hxcvz07w5x6e.gif

Got the Season 1 collection 1 Bluray in today. I tell you, I love K-On but man are these priced at a rip off. Three episodes for 30 bucks, the worst part about it though would be the fact that the only ones I am missing now are on the 2nd collection from season 1. Apparently it is hard to find in the US so the only copies on amazon are close to 80 bucks....not sure I wanna pay that but that is all that is left.

Bah....guess I will keep my eye on Ebay.

Got the Season 1 collection 1 Bluray in today. I tell you, I love K-On but man are these priced at a rip off. Three episodes for 30 bucks, the worst part about it though would be the fact that the only ones I am missing now are on the 2nd collection from season 1. Apparently it is hard to find in the US so the only copies on amazon are close to 80 bucks....not sure I wanna pay that but that is all that is left.

Could always get the Japanese 5th anniversary Blu-ray box...

ly0rh2lgds7s.gif

Now you understand why Bandai is no longer in the anime localization business. Which then explains why one of the sets is rare and hard to come by.
Unacceptable. Where's the disciplinary committee to enforce the dress code?

They're wearing the correct blazer on top, so I suppose that should be good enough.

Ritsu hardly ever buttons up her blazer anyways, so they must be pretty lax with the dress code.

They're wearing the correct blazer on top, so I suppose that should be good enough.

Ritsu hardly ever buttons up her blazer anyways, so they must be pretty lax with the dress code.

She also doesn't tuck in her shirt. She is a slovenly young woman and should be detained until order is established.

Josephl64

Now you understand why Bandai is no longer in the anime localization business. Which then explains why one of the sets is rare and hard to come by.

being used to looking at JP prices, it's sad how much more it costs than everywhere else

I love Chibi Maruko-chan.

It's too bad that it isn't really known here in America. Neither is GeGeGe no Kitaro or lots of other great anime and manga.

Top Bottom