• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Just imagine you could have a job like mine. Ive put in 60 hours and theres 36 left to go!

I've done my fair share of stupidly long hours, mostly spent twiddling my thumbs while large-scale IT releases are being rolled out across multiple systems and whatnot.

What do you do, caj (if you don't mind me asking)?

Ooo Very cool!

I added you yesterday! Glad they are leaving that legendary drop rate buff.

Also Morning everyone!!!

Hey Snk! I wasn't on last night so I'll check later. I inadvertently locked my Battle.net account earlier (stupidly logged in on work PC and scored an immediate lock-out for suspicious activity by Battle.net. Fixed now though).

Legendary buff yay! So glad to read they're keeping it. I got a bit lucky the night before last too, snagged the Bottomless Potion of the Tower. One of my friends was a little jealous, I didn't realise how rare a drop it was :D

Hey Snk! I wasn't on last night so I'll check later. I inadvertently locked my Battle.net account earlier (stupidly logged in on work PC and scored an immediate lock-out for suspicious activity by Battle.net. Fixed now though).

Legendary buff yay! So glad to read they're keeping it. I got a bit lucky the night before last too, snagged the Bottomless Potion of the Tower. One of my friends was a little jealous, I didn't realise how rare a drop it was :D

-_-

I want one of those potions so bad. Not fair! hehe

cajunator

Banned
We started a rift, and it was sat on the floor about two feet away just waiting for me! :D

Yikes... I hope you get some days off after that though :\

I get enough days off.
A lot of jobs in Louisiana revolve around 1,2,3 weeks at a time. You see a lot of mobile homes and trailers, but people with a lot of money might live in them. Its a unique job market and business environment here. a lot of oilfield companies hire people right out of college and put them to work within months with crazy high starting salaries. I wasnt in that particular field so I dont get paid nearly the amount but the economy here is very strong and about to become extremely so.

Got some stuff in the mail today:
BoPliaXIIAAINu6.jpg:large

I get enough days off.
A lot of jobs in Louisiana revolve around 1,2,3 weeks at a time. You see a lot of mobile homes and trailers, but people with a lot of money might live in them. Its a unique job market and business environment here. a lot of oilfield companies hire people right out of college and put them to work within months with crazy high starting salaries. I wasnt in that particular field so I dont get paid nearly the amount but the economy here is very strong and about to become extremely so.

That's really interesting, thanks. I work pretty flexible hours, but mostly I get away with 8am - 4pm in the office with the odd day or two working from home. I definitely need my weekends though!

Got some stuff in the mail today:

Nice pickup Mike!

tumblr_m68jyvvhME1qbvovho1_500.gif

Top Bottom