• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Is it bad that I want to watch Idolmaster just so I can watch this series? So cute.

Got the last K-On bluray I needed today! Still cracks me up that I had to order it from Belgium to get a good price on a US region copy. Excited to have them all now. :)

You should watch IdolM@ster because its good and worth watching. I haven't watched any Puchimas, but it might be the first to break my rule of "no short form shows."

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Working!!

Well I also managed to doodle this yesterday.

BoIN_jMIMAAKPHW.jpg

And I'm still working on that Metroid fanart.

Bn3rg-RCcAABR8s.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Chet I havent seen you in the hyrule warriors thread making lewd comments about chia at all today, I am disappointed in you.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Nah its just really cute.

what is hyrule warriors?

It's a non-canon zelda musou that will include many playable zelda characters, the story revolves around zelda, link and a woman named shia, shia has a crush on link but knows that link and zelda are the OTP, so she goes all yandere and starts a war

Josephl64

It's a non-canon zelda musou that will include many playable zelda characters, the story revolves around zelda, link and a woman named shia, shia has a crush on link but knows that link and zelda are the OTP, so she goes all yandere and starts a war

to be fair we don't know if it's non-canon it hasn't been confirmed one way or another to my knowledge, but it definitely is a spinoff title

Top Bottom