• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

was supposed to go to a BBQ today, was looking forward to this

WGeFern.jpg

I'd love to have Mio's shirt.

cajunator

Banned

This is glorious and you are glorious.

Oh, yeah. I've made one of these:
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/mikehattsu/

Feel free to add me if you got an account there.

Now you can see how insane my figure collecting actually is.

Grilled Hot dogs and hamburgers for me today.

Other than that, I'm using today to return to normalcy. It's been a weird few days.

I had ribeye steak and sushi. It was good.

Animelo Summer Live 2013 -FLAG NINE-

This is fucking amazing. They had so many awesome performers in 2013.

It's getting more elaborate every year too, there are intro and ending animated sequences that were made just for this concert.

I didn't get any sound.

...why are you angry

the stupid library says i have stuff overdue even though i returned them a few days BEFORE they were due!!! >:C

i swear if they say i have to pay late fees, i'll say "piss off" and tell them to cancel my library card or something because if they misplaced it, it's not on me

hopefully it just has something to do with the library being closed all weekend and today though ^_^

the stupid library says i have stuff overdue even though i returned them a few days BEFORE they were due!!! >:C

i swear if they say i have to pay late fees, i'll say "piss off" and tell them to cancel my library card or something because if they misplaced it, it's not on me

hopefully it just has something to do with the library being closed all weekend and today though ^_^

Deposit waste on their steps.

was supposed to go to a BBQ today, was looking forward to this

but instead today is like this :/

Was in Leeds for the weekend, rained over the weekend and then came Monday, really hot and sunny but I had to get home, was looking forward to enjoying the sun in the evening back in Maidenhead but nope, rain and rain and rain and rain.....

firehawk12

Subete no aware
A bit off topic, but I'm trying to get together people interested in doing an Aria poster commission - you can read more details in my AnimeGAF post here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113603407&postcount=18116
I can post more about if here if you guys would like though, but here's the snippet:
Essentially, I'd like to do a poster commission for a piece based on some aspect of Aria. Everything would be decided by the group of people who would want in on the poster, including the artist, what the poster would look like, and so on, but for reference I would hope it would come out like this album art:
HRgd9Cpl.jpg

So, something with the main characters with some aspect of Venice/Neo Venezia in the background.

I hope there's interest in Aria here (Yoshida wrote on both!), but the one other reason I bring it up here is that I'm wondering if there would be any interest here in doing a custom K-ON-GAF/AnimeGAF K-ON Poster in a similar manner?

Top Bottom