• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
As requested here are the contents of my latest AmiAmi monthly order

Kuroneko cleaning cloth, Shimakaze mug and a Nichijou mug!

Akagi and Komari nendos

Kill la Kill Guide Book and a random art book, best I can describe it is a knock off of Kantai Collection

and lastly a Azunyan cell phone plug...thingy

YOU GOT MY ATTENTION
I have a figurine exactly based off that image.

There's a disturbing lack of Jun on this page.

597cskpn.gif

Tenumi

Banned
Right now is the worst for me temperature-wise because it's too warm for me to sleep with a blanket, yet too cold to sleep without one.

LOLDSFAN

Oh I saw a GIF of Lum on Google Images the other day and thought of you
and your bad taste in anime.

I was joking on that last part. :p

I added your NNID yesterday but I am not sure it was you. Also...boo rain! :(

I accepted the request back I think? PM your NNID and I'll check as I had a few waiting... loving that new quick menu on the WiiU!

Yeah, the Great British Summer rears its ugly head... we're mostly lucky if we get a week or two of hot sunny weather for the whole year, let alone during the summer months!

I accepted the request back I think? PM your NNID and I'll check as I had a few waiting... loving that new quick menu on the WiiU!

Yeah, the Great British Summer rears its ugly head... we're mostly lucky if we get a week or two of hot sunny weather for the whole year, let alone during the summer months!

My ID is Snkfanatic so I guess that was you lol.

Gotten more packages waiting for me at the post office today, but need to wait for a few hours because there's still work.

Boo! That gif is relevant to me right now...another used Ui showed up on AmiAmi. Trying to hold off though lol

As requested here are the contents of my latest AmiAmi monthly order

Love that Shimakaze mug, but all great pickups! (^^)

Not sure if you use Nippon Yasan, but I may be posting a bit of a rant over in FigureGAF soon - they've really let me down, to the point where they are threatening my account with termination regarding cancellations... some very shady behaviour that needs to be relayed, as I don't want to see other folks be caught out in the same way.

Not sure if you use Nippon Yasan, but I may be posting a bit of a rant over in FigureGAF soon - they've really let me down, to the point where they are threatening my account with termination regarding cancellations... some very shady behaviour that needs to be relayed, as I don't want to see other folks be caught out in the same way.

Really? Was thinking about using them. Hm...

Top Bottom