• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

:(

hole in tooth

Aww

3da8up52.gif

LayLa

I'm worried about one of the packages I'm getting. About $2 over the VAT threshold. If they stop it the VAT + customs charge will be $36.

usually i use SAL without tracking and that always seems to get through customs unchecked even if its way over the limit, but i bought something from a shop i hadn't used before and they didn't say how they were shipping it - £12.65 charge for something that's £4 over the limit apparently :((

usually i use SAL without tracking and that always seems to get through customs unchecked even if its way over the limit, but i bought something from a shop i hadn't used before and they didn't say how they were shipping it - £12.65 charge for something that's £4 over the limit apparently :((

They usually stop everything of mine. Have to hunt for bargains or not buy :\

Speaking of SAL the reason I brought up that K-On artbook yesterday regards a sellar on Amazon from Japan claiming they shipped it months ago. Had to file a claim for the first time against them, kept getting the same copy/pasted response of "contact delayed will let you know when I confirm" after 3 months of waiting almost. Good news though, Amazon's claims are pretty great. I opted for credit and it was given to me within an hour.

There is someone selling that artbook in the USA from New York but they want 59 shipped for it....not sure I want to pay that price. If it has a lot of interviews just doesn't seem worth it.

As requested here are the contents of my latest AmiAmi monthly order

Kuroneko cleaning cloth, Shimakaze mug and a Nichijou mug!

Akagi and Komari nendos

Kill la Kill Guide Book and a random art book, best I can describe it is a knock off of Kantai Collection

and lastly a Azunyan cell phone plug...thingy

Haha. Nice. I was just looking at that Nichijou mug on MFC.

Top Bottom