• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Sell your computer or stuff

g3K2av2.gif

StayDead

I've hit my limit, no more revision for me. I'll just have to go to my exam tomorrow and hope that I know enough to get me through.

I can't concentrate anymore x_x

if you add people then they can add you back since it's a friend request now rather than you both having to add each other.

I'm StayDead if you want to add me <3

Oh, I see - I'll do that then, thanks :)

lol, this is relevant to my viewing interests at the moment... can't get enough of it :D

Had some very nice new arrivals over the last day or so (and tomorrow, hopefully) - time to get the camera ready!

i6CoTauA8Jm75.jpg

Oh, I see - I'll do that then, thanks :)

lol, this is relevant to my viewing interests at the moment... can't get enough of it :D

Had some very nice new arrivals over the last day or so (and tomorrow, hopefully) - time to get the camera ready!

i6CoTauA8Jm75.jpg

Heya! PM me your NNID when you have a second.

I got a box from AmiAmi yesterday...I need to do the same. Glad you are enjoying Yuru Yuri, still fighting myself from ordering the sets lol

Heya! PM me your NNID when you have a second.

I got a box from AmiAmi yesterday...I need to do the same. Glad you are enjoying Yuru Yuri, still fighting myself from ordering the sets lol

PM sent!

Yuru Yuri is brilliant, so much comedy from a club dedicated solely to amusement :D

I must see the AmiAmi box contents!

Top Bottom