• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

This is mainly in regards to preorders - If you are absolutely certain about what you are preordering, they're fine - it's when you wish to make cancellations where things take a particularly nasty turn...

Sadly I hear AmiAmi can be the same way. I wouldn't mind canceling one or maybe two figures I have on order but I hear they can be really wierd about it and will ban your account if you do it to often.

Sadly I hear AmiAmi can be the same way. I wouldn't mind canceling one or maybe two figures I have on order but I hear they can be really wierd about it and will ban your account if you do it to often.

Ah, now with AmiAmi, they are clear about their policy regarding preorder cancellations. Nippon Yasan is not, and does not offer you the opportunity to cancel an order outside of raising an incident ticket. No site has the ability to hold you to ransom to pay for something that you no longer require - the common move seems to be a spiteful threat of banning you as a customer, which is really backwards. For one thing, I have spent a lot of money with NY over the last year or so, so if they carry on down this road, they'll lose a lot of potential future business from me.

I understand their needs as a business, but I have tried to be reasonable by giving them plenty of notice so that someone else will have the opportunity to buy items in my place (some of my preorders are sold out, so the demand is obviously there). They've stated that if non-payment occurs on any preorder, they will terminate the account - I don't have payment details logged with them (I don't think you can?), so if they wish to remain silent (even though I have chased them after their abrupt response), the preorders will go unpaid and it'll be time to say goodbye to N-Y.

Ah, now with AmiAmi, they are clear about their policy regarding preorder cancellations. Nippon Yasan is not, and does not offer you the opportunity to cancel an order outside of raising an incident ticket. No site has the ability to hold you to ransom to pay for something that you no longer require - the common move seems to be a spiteful threat of banning you as a customer, which is really backwards. For one thing, I have spent a lot of money with NY over the last year or so, so if they carry on down this road, they'll lose a lot of potential future business from me.

I understand their needs as a business, but I have tried to be reasonable by giving them plenty of notice so that someone else will have the opportunity to buy items in my place (some of my preorders are sold out, so the demand is obviously there). They've stated that if non-payment occurs on any preorder, they will terminate the account - I don't have payment details logged with them (I don't think you can?), so if they wish to remain silent (even though I have chased them after their abrupt response), the preorders will go unpaid and it'll be time to say goodbye to N-Y.

Don't blame you. They really should have that information upfront like Ami does. I still don't like Ami's policy on it either, like you said the demand is there. I get why they do it but it still bothers me.

Morning you beautiful people you

Hello!

c61q1xjc.gif

New arrivals! Great day today...

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (Vita)
ipfDyZxehM0PO.jpg

PSN credit (Had some store vouchers to spend, bought 'money' with them, lol)
ir1ZJFXdaSNlc.jpg

And today's Pièce de résistance, Ultimate Madoka. She is incredible, easily the largest figure I now own (sorry Racing Miku 2011, time to step off the podium!) Photos alone cannot do her justice... but I tried ;)

ilAiK54q92Ks6.jpg

ivwR57kGSdofz.jpg

imdconMrXy7xQ.jpg

iurs47IWncgYq.jpg

iglhWlDbcHTVA.jpg

iRngm7y8uGGps.jpg

ibvocLdMf6zzSB.jpg

ixaoJyVaeiGlu.jpg

New arrivals! Great day today...

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (Vita)

And today's Pièce de résistance, Ultimate Madoka. She is incredible, easily the largest figure I now own (sorry Racing Miku 2011, time to step off the podium!) Photos alone cannot do her justice... but I tried ;)

Nice. I see you're having fun with those Nichijou figures ;)

it's just a banana :(

And icecream.gif is just ice cream :p

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Co worker walking past me as I scroll past banana gif. I never flip my phone upside down so fast in my life.

I don't think I need coffee any more because I am fully awake now!

Top Bottom