• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone! So glad it is Friday. Got a call from a Marketing company, the owner wishes to speak to me after work. I wonder if he wants me to work for them or do some freelance. Either way it could be good!

tumblr_mn4uvzrfEK1rlmkyxo1_500.gif

Morning everyone! So glad it is Friday. Got a call from a Marketing company, the owner wishes to speak to me after work. I wonder if he wants me to work for them or do some freelance. Either way it could be good!

Oooh, sounds like good news!

tumblr_mu0ixpLTQE1sjgcsvo1_500.gif

Hi all! Friday Friday Friday, yay! Well it's been fairly slow all week what with the job stuff, and the fact that our company email servers have been really broken since last Friday :\ Planning to play some Destiny alpha later, then I'm looking into getting tickets to go to the Goodwood Festival of Speed in a couple of weeks (a potential Father's Day gift for my Dad :) ... a shame Snk isn't on UK shores, I reckon you'd love it :)

Oooh, sounds like good news!
Hi all! Friday Friday Friday, yay! Well it's been fairly slow all week what with the job stuff, and the fact that our company email servers have been really broken since last Friday :\ Planning to play some Destiny alpha later, then I'm looking into getting tickets to go to the Goodwood Festival of Speed in a couple of weeks (a potential Father's Day gift for my Dad :) ... a shame Snk isn't on UK shores, I reckon you'd love it :)

Morning!

Omg...that sounds fun, wish I was over there honestly. Used to live in Germany and I miss Europe and the UK. One day I will get back there to visit..maybe not come back lol.

Morning Mike!

You know, I kind of notice that this becomes like a moe and chat thread.

I wonder if it would be a good idea for someone to make a "moe community" thread.
Where people just post moe and cute stuff. I mean, this thread is already a little bit like that.

StayDead

You know, I kind of notice that this becomes like a moe and chat thread.

I wonder if it would be a good idea for someone to make a "moe community" thread.
Where people just post moe and cute stuff. I mean, this thread is already a little bit like that.

Our comunity is fine as it is >_>

Top Bottom