• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I can't find many Jun gifs....

CzTvLoD.gif

Oh, and I wasn't trying to say that we should turn the K-On! thread into a moe thread.

I just... I just kind of wanted there to be a Moe or Cute community thread, too.
I feel like there's all sorts of things I would like to post sometimes. Like Touhou pictures and fanart, and hardcore techno, and Vocaloid and things like that.

But I like K-On!, too. And while a lot of people are off-topic, I feel like while I'm here I should try to post K-On! things. And the anime thread is kind of more for episode discussion and things like that it seems. And the Touhou thread is kind of more for discussing people playing the games. And I feel like maybe the people in the electronic music threads wouldn't appreciate me posting Japanese hardcore all the time.

But I am super sorry if I was rude.

Chariot

Oh, and I wasn't trying to say that we should turn the K-On! thread into a moe thread.

I just... I just kind of wanted there to be a Moe or Cute community thread, too.
I feel like there's all sorts of things I would like to post sometimes. Like Touhou pictures and fanart, and hardcore techno, and Vocaloid and things like that.
Just make a thread, if you feel like it. Nobody will stop you and if people don't like it, they will just explode into tiny little pieces after you strapped a bomb to their mothers and threw her through their kitchen window. It's their descision, as it is yours to make a thread.
Personally I would love a thread full of cute.

StayDead

But I like K-On!, too. And while a lot of people are off-topic, I feel like while I'm here I should try to post K-On! things. And the anime thread is kind of more for episode discussion and things like that it seems. And the Touhou thread is kind of more for discussing people playing the games. And I feel like maybe the people in the electronic music threads wouldn't appreciate me posting Japanese hardcore all the time.

But I am super sorry if I was rude.

Haha you wasn't rude, I'm sorry for being somewhat sarcastic in my annoyance at the idea. It's a great idea <3

I miss you guys! Haven't really had much of an opportunity to actually post in here as of late, I'm pretty much constantly being tested =\

Still, I drop in from time to time, and the cute as hell gifs are nice :D

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I love Indian buffet at lunch, you can't eat dinner afterward, and you can still feel the after taste the next morning.

Top Bottom