• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
XFmlb4Q.jpg
Eeeeeeeeee

spy restricts himself to 8, 9 waifus, tops.

Damn STRAIGHT. My wallet ain't got enough money to support all the waifus in the world.

Last chance for that Non Non Biyori watchbet for Kill Me Baby. You want to do it? If not I'll start on something else next.
You can go ahead and watch something else if you want. Kill Me Baby is nice but it's kind of a hit and miss. Plus I'm not that huge into it like Pani Poni Dash.
I'll eventually get around to Non Non Biyori

LOLDSFAN

Why do threads like that get locked?

It seems like they always get locked.

I'm not sure but from what I can tell from this forum and the type of moderation that occurs, I'm guessing it's because it could encourage turning females/males into sexual objects. Of course not everyone's like that but I guess MOD's wouldn't want to take a chance on it.
wtzgU.gif

I should learn not to go to threads that I know are going to be gross and upset me. I try to be innocent and forget about all of the bad things in the world and be happy.

But some of the things I've seen.
JtUNIRU.png

I wish I could forget all of them.

Maybe I can if I focus on the good and fun and innocent things instead. Sorry for that negativity everyone. Love y'all. <3

I should learn not to go to threads that I know are going to be gross and upset me. I try to be innocent and forget about all of the bad things in the world and be happy.

But some of the things I've seen.
JtUNIRU.png

I wish I could forget all of them.

Maybe I can if I focus on the good and fun and innocent things instead. Sorry for that negativity everyone. Love y'all. <3

???

Oh, I don't like the way a lot of people over in off topic seem to talk about dating and relationships. And many other things, too.

And there's always a lot of upsetting and depressing news over there. Like the poor girl who was mistreated by KFC. :<

Top Bottom