• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

yOTkvoy.jpg

Chariot

Brrr, I hope I don't get some punding. I've already written the third mod and the former twoalready weren't thrilled about the Waifu Thread or me asking about the closure.

Chariot

You've contacted more than one mod about it after they've replied? Oh dear :p
Well, their replies were mainly "nope, wasn't me."
Although duckroll told me that he wouldn't even look at the thread and that I should maybe give up on Waifuthreads, because thats probably not what the forum wants. There is still the question "why", though.

I wouldn't press it. A thread like that isn't going to make it that long like we saw. Just look at how people were responding to the thread that are not anime fans.

LayLa

Well, their replies were mainly "nope, wasn't me."
Although duckroll told me that he wouldn't even look at the thread and that I should maybe give up on Waifuthreads, because thats probably not what the forum wants. There is still the question "why", though.

to be honest if i was a mod I'd close them on sight too, nothing good could come from it.

Chariot

Well, if you guys so say so, I will leave it. But I think sincerely that the thread worked. They most people were just onelining and then never came back into the thread, there weren't even a derailing discussions about the topic. Nothing bad was posted by the animefans either.

Top Bottom